Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Picked this up last week for this winter 

678316_fpx.tif

First full day of pure malt. Not sure how I feel about it. Part of it makes me feel sick in my stomach. Part of me wants to like it. Part of me likes the fruity notes. Idk, it might become my whatever occasion cologne for the winter. Only paid $8 for 10ml so it was def worth it to use as a switch up from the stuff I like more. 
I agree with you almost 100%
I like how it smells, yet it makes me nauseous

I agree with you almost 100%
I like how it smells, yet it makes me nauseous
And I have no idea what to attribute the nausea to 
laugh.gif
 if it's because it just flat out makes all people nauseous or because I've had too much bottom shelf whiskey/liquor that any whiff of that stuff makes me sick

And I have no idea what to attribute the nausea to :lol:  if it's because it just flat out makes all people nauseous or because I've had too much bottom shelf whiskey/liquor that any whiff of that stuff makes me sick

Too much of that bottom shelf will do it it you lol

Just bought Chanel Allure Homme Sport and it's already one of my all time favorites. nothing groundbreaking, but sometimes simple is better. And finally something casual that doesn't smell just like ADG!

and yea, cheap dark liquor in college has ruined many colognes for me. Ifeel like yacking everytime I smell anything with hints of rum and whiskey; I can drink those but refuse to smell like them

Last edited:
Just bought Allure Homme Sport and it's already one of my all time favorites. nothing groundbreaking, but sometimes simple is better. And finally something that doesn't smell just like ADG!

That or Versace Pour Homme is a good cologne to have just bc it's a fresh t shirt and jeans scent

Got your package NSJ appreciate it like always. :pimp:

Liking TV so far but it's a little too warm out here to wear in the day time. Probably gonna wear it out in the city this weekend.

Received my Creed Aventus decant from an eBay seller yesterday and used it today and my girlfriend said it smells like cheap aftershave :lol: :lol:

That or Versace Pour Homme is a good cologne to have just bc it's a fresh t shirt and jeans scent

Yup. The Extreme version was HORRIBLE though; it smelled exactly like a urinal cake. The SA at Macy's was trying so hard to get me to buy the AH Extreme and Gucci Guilty :lol:

Yup. The Extreme version was HORRIBLE though; it smelled exactly like a urinal cake. The SA at Macy's was trying so hard to get me to buy the AH Extreme and Gucci Guilty :lol:
Macy's is seriously the worst place to go to smell fragrances, they're always up your *** the entire time

Macy's is seriously the worst place to go to smell fragrances, they're always up your *** the entire time

Yea, dude was harassing me non-stop with tester after tester of garbage fragrances. At least give me something good to smell if you're gonna be doing that

Last edited:
Macy's is notorious for pushing people that's why I test at Sephora, Nordstrom or Ulta where they let you do you thing and give you samples

Back
Top Bottom