Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

View media item 659649Really like this one. It's smells strange, but in a good way. It reminds me of milk left in a bowl after just eating chocolate rice crispies or coco pebbles. Strange, but I'm liking it lol.

Annick Menardo is one of my favorite noses, if not my favorite.

Last edited:
anybody ever smell Tom Ford arabian wood?

Nothing great especially at that price; most of those private blends are misses IMO

Pretty sure Arabian Wood is heavily discounted right now on the net. I don't think TF has many misses, TV, Oud Wood, Tuscan Leather, NoirdeNoir, just to name a few. Not all of his offerings are loved by the average consumer, but definitely top notch. Prices are ugh, tho.

Pretty sure Arabian Wood is heavily discounted right now on the net. I don't think TF has many misses, TV, Oud Wood, Tuscan Leather, NoirdeNoir, just to name a few. Not all of his offerings are loved by the average consumer, but definitely top notch. Prices are ugh, tho.
yeah it's "cheap" on there. That's the main reason I wanted to know

I want to buy some TV but I've never tried it out. I did blind buy a split of Aventus and New Haarlem based of NT and I love those 2 so maybe I should just get some TV :lol:

do you have any high end department stores near you? saks, nordstrom, etc??

There's a Nordstrom that's sort of on my way home from school. I'll stop by there on Thursday and check it out.

EDIT- It's a Nordstrom Rack, does that make any difference?

Last edited:
There's a Nordstrom that's sort of on my way home from school. I'll stop by there on Thursday and check it out.

EDIT- It's a Nordstrom Rack, does that make any difference?
not sure, never been to one :lol:
I don't have any high end stores near me :\
I'm sure someone in here has the answer though

not sure, never been to one :lol:
I don't have any high end stores near me :\
I'm sure someone in here has the answer though

Just looked it up, the Rack store gets all the out of season stuff. Looking at their Rack website and it doesn't have a section for cologne so I'm guessing they don't have any. I'll still stop in and try my luck. If not, then I'm gonna be in Boston for the weekend and I'll stop by Saks there.

Nordstrom the rack is just a high end marshalls. only colonges you'll find are like the usual stuff you get from macys.

thoughts on ambre nuit, anyone?

The Dior store threw some samples in when I purchased Bois D'argent. I liked it. I didn't get much Amber in it. It's there, but not full blown like I thought by the title. There is more rose I think. With that said, I'm considering a full bottle :smh::rolleyes

Got TV and new Haarlem from nsj, wore TV Friday and got a ton of compliments on it. Love the scent once it dries down and it really does last all day

TV has grown on me but I still prefer New Haarlem

I took off tomorrow might cop something new from Neiman Marcus tomorrow for winter

Back
Top Bottom