Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Got TV and new Haarlem from nsj, wore TV Friday and got a ton of compliments on it. Love the scent once it dries down and it really does last all day

That dry down is the truth...I'm gassed on these Tom Ford private blends now. Wanna try out Noir de Noir, Italian Cypress, and Oud Wood. May even just blind buy a whole bottle.

Last edited:
That dry down is the truth...I'm gassed on these Tom Ford private blends now. Wanna try out Noir de Noir, Italian Cypress, and Oud Wood. May even just blind buy a whole bottle.

Italian Cypress :x

Got me going to Nordstrom all winter for some samples.

What does this mean? What are the characteristics of a "white" cologne? Also is this more of a winter scent?

Generally white is a strong mix of citrus and woods; Lacoste White is also great

Winter cologne is usually just something rich that would be nasty in hot weather

Versace Man Eau Fraiche 200ml

Versace Pour Homme 200ml

Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensee 200ml

Chanel Platinum Egoiste 100ml

Bleu De Channel 100ml

Prada Amber Pour Homme 100ml

Hermes Terre D'Hermes Parfum 75ml

I'm open to resonable offers

Last edited:
It's good? I lie Vanilla scents but if it's more masculine based. I had Lolita Lempicka and that joint was straight feminine. Didn't like it at all

Shoot that's right, now I remember. I thought he was selling all colognes :lol:

She's pretty much set on Chanel No 5 because of name alone. I have no idea what it smells like but I imagine it's amazing

Shoot that's right, now I remember. I thought he was selling all colognes :lol:

She's pretty much set on Chanel No 5 because of name alone. I have no idea what it smells like but I imagine it's amazing

:lol: it's good but it's like the equivalent to Acqua Di Gio in female popularity

I think cologne in general is way more diverse as opposed to perfume
Much broader range of smells

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom