Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Creed Himalaya split
CreedHimalaya_m.jpg

5ml - $13
10ml - $20
30ml - $40
50ml - $65

Pm me with your PayPal address and the amount you want and I'll send you an invoice

Bruh you going in this week :lol: I might have to try that Pure Malt though.

WTH is Himalaya? Thoughts from Stillin, Baise, NSJ? What season. On phone which sucks to do research on

Mark Antony - those Yankee Candle outlets are trash...trash my man! I got all hyped to go to one during the xmas sales, left severely disappointed 

WTH is Himalaya? Thoughts from Stillin, Baise, NSJ? What season. On phone which sucks to do research on

It's not a bad scent; very safe IMO

Similar to Silver Mountain Water but with a little powder and a metallic type smell to it

It's worth a split purchase over buying a whole bottle

It's not a bad scent; very safe IMO

Similar to Silver Mountain Water but with a little powder and a metallic type smell to it

It's worth a split purchase over buying a whole bottle
Very soapy and clean to me along with everything else you said. Definitely a good work scent if you worked in an office

pretty much..

Shouts to stayblessed forswapping the bottle of Versace the Dreamer, this joint is awesome.
No problem sir glad you like it. Reminder to everyone in this thread I also have a Varvatos Vintage that I'm looking to swap or sell, really good winter frag.

- NSJ  payment sent. Approximately how much use do you get out of 10ml, only bought full bottles in the past?

Last edited:
- NSJ  payment sent. Approximately how much use do you get out of 10ml, only bought full bottles in the past?
Well over 100 sprays, closer to 200 if not more
Plus pure malt is stronger so you're good with just a spray or two

Last edited:
Good looking out Nsj... I would on that creed but longevity is an issue. Def deal breaker

Last edited:
Is Versace Green Jeans discontinued? My father loves that stuff and we can't seem to find it in the Chicagoland area.

Back
Top Bottom