Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Yup my grandparents used to keep a bar of Irish Spring as their hand soap in the bathroom and that was all I needed to dislike GIT
laugh.gif
Your grandparents know the deal that's why.  When you come out of the shower smelling like Irish Spring, this is your theme song...

I still need to get a bottle of Creed AVENTUS  or Green Irish Twee. I need to find two other colognes to purchase along with the Creed

Your grandparents know the deal that's why.  When you come out of the shower smelling like Irish Spring, this is your theme song...

love that song too :lol:

not gonna lie I bumped it to meet up a with a chick in the summer and combo swag of that and Aventus sealed the deal

Baise whenever you took the top off that byredo did you pull it straight off or twist it. Also was it hard or did it come right off?

Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Split
View media item 799539
10ml - $16

same as the new haarlem split, pm me with the amount you want and your paypal address and i'll send you an invoice
if you want it in the og box and bottle let me know, you must order at least 30ml though

Last edited:
Been looking forward to a Pure Malt split, payment sent for 10ml.

Wearing Bal D'Afrique today from Baise split a while ago. Absolutely love this stuff, will be getting a full bottle once this decant runs out.

Last edited:
Been looking forward to a Pure Malt split, payment sent for 10ml.

Wearing Bal D'Afrique today from Baise split a while ago. Absolutely love this stuff, will be getting a full bottle once this decant runs out.

Lol I'm also showered in bal d'afrique today..

Thinking about café rose by Tom Ford for tomorrow

Creed Himalaya split
CreedHimalaya_m.jpg

10ml - $20

Pm me with your PayPal address and the amount you want and I'll send you an invoice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom