Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

No problem. I don't even know if im gonna get it. I just saw the name while looking at other TF fragrance with the name I image azure=crisp blue water andlime= a nice citrus smell while sipping on a mojito on the beach more of a mental thing

No problem. I don't even know if im gonna get it. I just saw the name while looking at other TF fragrance with the name I image azure=crisp blue water andlime= a nice citrus smell while sipping on a mojito on the beach more of a mental thing

It's def very different than that; you might wanna peep Creed Virgin Island Water

Anybody know what 30 ml of New Haarlem goes for? I have the bottle + case it comes in from NSJ - honestly my nose just hasnt been feeling it. I did two sprays on xmas and two today. Maybe I need to give it more of a shot but I'm thinking of just selling it or swapping it (sorry NSJ if this offends you)

If anyone has interest let me know

View media item 816136
I was told that it was a fragrance made specifically for New Orleans and that N.O. was the second city bond has done this for. Vegas was the first. I also was told that once it was gone it was gone. There were 500 bottles produced and I chose bottle no. 500. The main reason I purchased was because the card that the salesperson sprayed on Thursday was still kicking on Saturday. I pushed it under my wife's nose on Saturday and said smell this. She's like, oh you have to get some of this[emoji]128516[/emoji]. I'm not savy enough to describe the smell to you guys. All I can say is that it smells damn good.

View media item 816136
I was told that it was a fragrance made specifically for New Orleans and that N.O. was the second city bond has done this for. Vegas was the first. I also was told that once it was gone it was gone. There were 500 bottles produced and I chose bottle no. 500. The main reason I purchased was because the card that the salesperson sprayed on Thursday was still kicking on Saturday. I pushed it under my wife's nose on Saturday and said smell this. She's like, oh you have to get some of this[emoji]128516[/emoji]. I'm not savy enough to describe the smell to you guys. All I can say is that it smells damn good.

That stuff is very good I smelled it before; you have a gem there...

Use it wisely :lol:

Anybody know what 30 ml of New Haarlem goes for? I have the bottle + case it comes in from NSJ - honestly my nose just hasnt been feeling it. I did two sprays on xmas and two today. Maybe I need to give it more of a shot but I'm thinking of just selling it or swapping it (sorry NSJ if this offends you)

If anyone has interest let me know
I aint even mad
I'd say $35 is fair. Obviously you'd lose out on a few dollars, but I'd say that's normal for reselling something

I was talking about L'instant having too much citrus up top for me. I don't get very much citrus off of l'homme either. The only chanel I like that I've tried is sycomore. I have a really tough time with anything that opens up bathroom cleaner lemon or orange. I've had success with mandarin peel, sicilian lemon, and grapefruit as they don't make me recoil for the most part. I definitely don't seek out citrus based scents though. I find I only need 1-2 for summer.
My mistake, never heard of L'Instant, thought you misspelled L'Homme
laugh.gif
.  Citrus scents definitely grew on me, but like you said, 1-2 is good enough for summer.

I'm not mixing them up. I've smelled both at the guerlain boutique and own l'instant edp extreme. It's not even citrus heavy, I'm describing it badly. There is an orange like note at the top though, that while not overpowering, just completely kills it for me. People describe it as terrys chocolate orange but it just makes me queasy for the first hour or so. Then the dry down is pretty nice, kind of like white floral (patchouli?) and cocoa powder

I'm going to put it away for a few weeks and try it again. Might have just had a few bad experiences. Sometimes if I'm hungover and put on the wrong fragrance it messes it up a bit for me in the short term.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom