Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

That's not right if he said that; it's from 2009 for Saks

I honestly have no idea when it came out. I was in Saks and the lady explained that it was made for the city and 500 units were made. I guess I won't have to worry about them running out if they've been there since 09. They easily had over 100 bottles left judging from the numbers I had to choose from.

Last edited:
Can't wait for it to get warmer to get on that VIW split. Love that coconut-lime scent for the spring/summer.

As for now Herod is my new fav :pimp: so glad I got another 20ml off a NTer. People keep asking me what I'm wearing and I can't stop smelling myself :lol: :smh:

Also looking forward to Pegasus

I recently bought Versace Pour Homme and after wearing it a few times I would notice about 5 minutes into it a distinctive smell. I couldn't figure it out for
the life of me until this morning it hit me. It smells TO ME like Fruit Loops. Is that my nose acting weird or do other people get that as well?

What are some suggestions for another new cologne? Perhaps a more grown up smeill along these same lines? I think i tend to
favor aquatic scents. I'm looking for a daily scent to wear to work that also works out at night, but something simple.

Got that split of Pure Malt this morning and put it on immediately. Great smell, dry down is a beast I am getting soo many different notes in it.

NSJ did one before
Hmm..I must have missed that one. I've been lurking this thread for a little while now and have yet to see one. NSJ hooked me up with a little taste though..that stuff is legit. Wouldn't mind adding it to the collection.

Last edited:
Yeap. Still kicking myself for not buying more HTTP when NSJ split it. LOL I only have like 1/10th of my 10ml left...probably one or two more wears I'm guessing? I've been holding on to it like its a first born baby 

Last edited:
By the way I got 30ML of New Haarlem, in the bottle + packaging (which is dope) I'm willing to let go for $40 shipped. Baise has first dibs but shoot me a PM if you got any interest and whosever first after him will get it. I am going to the post office in the morning so will ship then 

NSJ, just got in that pure malt.... Good looking out. Thanks for sending the bottle too. Had to cut out that nozzle strip though the spraying is alot better that way. 1st time trying this juice and I must say pretty damn good homie.

Last edited:
Still plenty of pure malt and Himalaya available
Prices in the first post on page one
Also will have some new stuff early next week :smile:

Last edited:
Still plenty of pure malt and Himalaya available
Prices in the first post on page one
Also will have some new stuff early next week
smile.gif
Got my Pure Malt in today and I feel like should have at least gone with the 30ML 
mean.gif

But thanks for the sample tho!

Back
Top Bottom