Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

by the way anyone feel free to make suggestions for splits, I already have a bunch I wanna do, but yeah just let me know if there's anything you wanna see
I will do anything
I already know you want aventus, it'll be split in the near future

Last edited:
by the way anyone feel free to make suggestions for splits, I already have a bunch I wanna do, but yeah just let me know if there's anything you wanna see
I will do anything

Straight to Heaven By Kilian
Danger Pour Homme by Roja Parfums

Heard great things about these 2...tried to get a free sample of Danger and they said it was 10 euros + shipping for a 2ml sample :smh: :lol:

Heard great things about these 2...tried to get a free sample of Danger and they said it was 10 euros + shipping for a 2ml sample :smh: :lol:
those would both be over $30 for 10ml, and that's without making a profit :lol:

those would both be over $30 for 10ml, and that's without making a profit :lol:

I honestly wouldn't mind paying enough for you someone on here to make a profit just to try those out :lol:

Just wouldn't spend 300+ on a blind buy only to not like it and then try to resell it myself :lol:

No worries though, hopefully we can get some more good splits in the near future that is fair to everyone

Pure malt seem like it will take some time to get accustom to but the ladies will love the scent. All in all I am still satisfied.

I will do anything
PLEASE do another http 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Just stumbled upon this thread and I'm looking for a new scent.

Cool water has been my staple. JPG just ran out and want something different. With spring coming up I'm looking for a spring summer day scent. I plan to re up on cool water for work/evenings.

I have a weak sense of smell for some reason and have a hard time shopping for cologne. Any recommendations?

Do you guys buy from fragrancex.com? If not then where can I get the best deals shipped to canada.

I honestly wouldn't mind paying enough for you someone on here to make a profit just to try those out :lol:

Just wouldn't spend 300+ on a blind buy only to not like it and then try to resell it myself :lol:

No worries though, hopefully we can get some more good splits in the near future that is fair to everyone
I really wanna try straight to heaven as well, so I don't eem blame you :lol:

Just stumbled upon this thread and I'm looking for a new scent.

Cool water has been my staple. JPG just ran out and want something different. With spring coming up I'm looking for a spring summer day scent. I plan to re up on cool water for work/evenings.

I have a weak sense of smell for some reason and have a hard time shopping for cologne. Any recommendations?

Do you guys buy from fragrancex.com? If not then where can I get the best deals shipped to canada.
cool water still works for what you're looking for. You'll have to be more specific

** SPLITS Parfums de Marly Pegasus and Heeley Sel Marin **

Pegasus:

125ml Available
5 ml $13
10 ml $23
20 ml $44

Pegasus  is the sixth perfume from the house Parfums de Marly. It is classified as an oriental - fougere composition.

Top notes: bergamot, heliotrope and cumin. Heart: jasmine, bitter almond and lavender. Base: amber, vanilla and sandalwood.

My thoughts: The best vanilla in the game, leaves a beast of a scent cloud, but never overwhelms. You know those people that you smell coming and going whether its a room or on the sidewalk Pegasus has perfected that. Similar to Givenchy Pi, Vanilla in Tobacco Vanille, and Vanilla in Le Male. Pegasus just does it 10x better. Last upwards of 24hrs easy. 

Sel Marin:

5 ml $12
10 ml $21
20 ml $40

Feel the sun, warm sand and sea air breeze…

Top: lemon and Sicilian bergamot. Heart: marine salt and algae. Base: vetiver, birch and cedar.

My thoughts; the best aquatic frag there is for men under $300. Think of Blvgari Aqva, Blue de Chanel, Aqua di Gio, Creed Milisime Imperiale, 10x more natural and roided up. It lasts 10 hrs, for a beachy/summer fragrance that is a feat in itself.

Herod 2nd bottle and Frapin L'humaniste SPLIT UPDATE

Bottles should arrive 2/27, mid next week. Any questions PM me.

Damn @Baise that James Heely is calling my name!! I want to say 30ml but that price is making me wait from pulling that trigger lol

Last edited:
I want to get some of the Herod when it arrives and probably go with the 10ML of Pegasus....maybe 20ML

Back
Top Bottom