Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

You should've just kept it dude and just wait for the sides and back to grow in. I tried to give myself that same haircut, I suck at blending though so it looked weird. Also my barbers don't like fading / cutting up that high for some reason.

My dude nsj was going for that Beckham and got Roger Klotz'd..
roll.gif
embarassed.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

It's not even a buzz cut right now, it's literally clippers with no guard. ****** literally cut my head up. It's bad enough I'm Heisenberg right now but my scalp is all cut up and ****

:lol: damn man I'm sure it'll grow back quick bag you can fix it

I had long curly beautiful hair (think Vince from Entourage) in my early to mid 20's and I got it cut one time when I lived at the shore and the girl gave me a damn bowl looking cut; I went and paid $75 to have a place fix it the best they could

Last edited:
:lol: damn man I'm sure it'll grow back quick bag you can fix it

I had long curly beautiful hair (think Vince from Entourage) in my early to mid 20's and I got it cut one time when I lived at the shore and the girl gave me a damn bowl looking cut; I went and paid $75 to have a place fix it the best they could
right now it's buzzed completely with clippers that haf no guard on it. It'll be at least 3 months before it's even able to be styled. And at least 6-8 mnoths before its to how I want it

Last edited:
right now it's buzzed completely with clippers that haf no guard on it. It'll be at least 3 months before it's even able to be styled. And at least 6-8 mnoths before its to how I want it

That's rough man I missed the part you said you buzzed it

I was crushed when I got the mullet from this chick when living in Ocean City MD :lol:

Last edited:
Shaved my head bald for a good cause about 3 years ago. Hated it the first few days but I ended up loving it and stayed bald for about a year. So maybe there's some hope you end up liking it, or at least it becomes bearable.

That's rough man I missed the part you said you buzzed it

I was crushed when I got the mullet from this chick when living in Ocean City MD :lol:
I'm no stranger to having a buzz, but I'm talking like one of the highest settings, I've had that plenty of times. This is buzzed all over with no guard.
Can't wait for work -_-

Anything less than retail since they don't really ever get discounted. Realistically you'll never find a "good" price cause it's vastly overpriced

Cool if I get it for the low..... I'll throw that out to the nters for a split so we can all try it at a decent price.

It's on fragrancenet right now, pricing would basically be the same as when I split tobacco vanille. $25ish for 10ml

Forget it. Almost got it... lost it by 2 f'in dollars. Ended at 180 shipped... Got a TF noir though for a great price for the 100ml.

Last edited:
wait....

victoria secret makes a mens fragrance? did i read that right?

edit: well i be.......

no joke i have a feeling this gay guy at my company wears this, i admit it is a good smell

very sexy for the workplace though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom