Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

^What's your overall rating on those? Have you tried riverside bond no. 9?

When I travel, I tend not to put on cologne when I'm about to catch a flight so I can sample something in Duty Free.

I hadn't tried Platinum Egoiste in ages. I remember liking it and Pour Monsieur (Concentree) ages ago, so I said **** it.

Was shocked at how similar it was to Riverside Drive.

Choked an older lady and her husband out on a flight. 3 sprays of Edition Blanche from duty free was be east mode on that plane. They started coughing immediately then moved. The lady behind me was coughing too. :smokin

^ Not sure but I've heard great things about it. Got a 10ml sample off eBay for $13 shipped of the EDP to try it out. Have too many splits coming in to commit to one large purchase right now :lol:

Yo NSJ.... Didn't you get that midnight in Paris? If so, mind shooting me a little sample with that bond package? lmk. Might need to cop it. That bottle is crazy.

Last edited:
Yo NSJ.... Didn't you get that midnight in Paris? If so, mind shooting me a little sample with that bond package? lmk. Might need to cop it. That bottle is crazy.
yeah I can do thats, it's the edt.
Also do you guys wanna see more spring oriented splits or just whatever?

MIP is Bvlgari Black without the rubber note. The edp like in most cases has more kick to it. I liked it when I first sampled it but I'm not keen on it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom