Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

wait....

victoria secret makes a mens fragrance? did i read that right?

edit: well i be.......

no joke i have a feeling this gay guy at my company wears this, i admit it is a good smell

very sexy for the workplace though
yup. 3 altogether. Very Sexy for Him, Very Sexy Platinum for Him, and Very Sexy for Him 2.

Everybody basically likes Platinum the best and everybody hates For Him 2.

grew my hair for a year and a half
want to cry
frown.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
>:
Over reacting.  Grow out the facial hair a little bit and go for the Randy Orton look.

Signature is awesome, best $12.99 I've ever spent on cologne a TJ Maxx scent

Last edited:
So if my aventus nt is didn't come wrapped in plastic should I b worried someone returned a water down or fake aventus?

Last edited:
Oops thought this was editing mode ..da saved draft instead

Last edited:
On my skin Gucci Pour Homme II lasts for about 1.5-2 hours then it's so close to the skin I feel like no one else will smell it. Is that just me? Am I not spraying enough?

On my skin Gucci Pour Homme II lasts for about 1.5-2 hours then it's so close to the skin I feel like no one else will smell it. Is that just me? Am I not spraying enough?
it's known for that
What about Chanel Platinum? Anybody ever heard anything similar? Like I can't even smell a feint trace of it after 1.5 hours. 
So if my aventus nt is didn't come wrapped in plastic should I b worried someone returned a water down or fake aventus?

Last edited:
Hmmkays just paranoid some one might have returned this one I got with it being watered down something like that

You asked for spring frags, here they are :D
BOND NO 9 Brooklyn split
View media item 821169
http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Bond-No-9/Brooklyn-5453.html

5ml - $14
10ml - $23
30ml - $55
50ml - $85

BOND NO 9 Chez Bond
View media item 821170
http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Bond-No-9/Chez-Bond-3259.html
Many people call this a creamy and a bit more modern version of Green Irish Tweed

Same pricing as brooklyn

If you would like it in the original box and bottle, just let me know, there is a 30ml minimum to get it though.

IF INTERESTED, PLEASE PM WITH THE AMOUNT YOU WANT, ALONG WITH YOUR PAYPAL ADDRESS, I WILL SEND YOU AN INVOICE
Both all gone

Last edited:
The past two. times I have tried to spray aventus huge drops just spills instead of a spray .. defective spray? The amount that spills is a lot which makes it too strong

Back
Top Bottom