Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Split
View media item 799539
5ml - $11
10ml - $16
30ml - $32
50ml - $45

same as the new haarlem split, pm me with the amount you want and your paypal address and i'll send you an invoice
if you want it in the og box and bottle let me know, you must order at least 30ml though

Creed Himalaya split
CreedHimalaya_m.jpg

5ml - $13
10ml - $20
30ml - $40
50ml - $65

Pm me with your PayPal address and the amount you want and I'll send you an invoice

70ml left of himalaya
40ml left of pure malt

Last edited:
Can't believe that pure malt is still available... Dudes are definitely missing out. Great juice!! Might get that Himalaya let me do some research. You still have the bottle for that one?

Can't believe that pure malt is still available... Dudes are definitely missing out. Great juice!! Might get that Himalaya let me do some research. You still have the bottle for that one?
yeah still have himalaya bottle, it's a tester though, no cap. I can understand why I still have both though. Himalaya isnt really talked about much and this is like the 3rd or 4th bottle of pure malt i've split :lol:

Choked an older lady and her husband out on a flight. 3 sprays of Edition Blanche from duty free was be east mode on that plane. They started coughing immediately then moved. The lady behind me was coughing too. :smokin
I love this stuff! Just one or one and a half sprays for me will do it.
This is beastly when you're heavy on the trigger.......it just smells soooo good

I am having longevity issues with pure malt, most Thierry mulger products last 10-12 hrs , pure malt 3-4 hrs tops

Update: 2nd Herod and L'humaniste bottles have been decanted and are ready to ship. If you purchased just one or the other off me, expect them to ship tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

Pegasus and the two Sel Marin bottles come in tomorrow (Monday) if you purchased múltiples from different splits, they will all go out at the same time, no later than Wednesday evening.

Thank you again, there are a few of ya'll who paid immediately after the 1st bottle of Herod finished, so you've been waiting a while. Thabks for your patience.

I hope ya'll ready for so more splits to be announced.

Got my drink spiked 100% last night. Got kicked out of a comedy show, straight up embarassing. Woke up on the floor at the edge of my girls bed like a damn dog. Shes still crying. Doesnt believe me on drink being spiked but I havent blacked out in god knows how long. Had maybe two or three drinks and I'm damn near an alcoholic so I had to have been right? I mean i legitely do not remember anything after taking a piss at the show. Actually. Typing that does make me remember that I did take a few hits off a joint in the bathroom with some random dude. God damn i doubt that was it but possible?

Another theory is I asked Baise what cologne to roc while pregaming and disregarded his advice and wore DHI instead, itd been too long. Cologne gods prob laughed at me

Either way, freshly single as of this morning. Aventus is on call tonight

Damn, a real chick would've taken care of you then scold you in the morning, not just run. Probably for the best, can't trust her to support you at your worst. Wild thing is if the roles were reversed you would've probably held her down.

definitely could have been something in the joint. That honestly sounds more likely than a dudes drink getting spiked at a comedy club. Either way, sorry to hear.

I'm wearing Bois d'Arménie for the second time this week. I'm starting to really like it. It might be one of my favourite Guerlains I've tried.

that sucks! I get a pretty dry opening. kind of like wood and incense, then it opens up a bit on me and I get a sweet cognac/vanilla vibe. It's pretty warm/aura like on my skin, definitely doesn't go the BO route. Projects decently too. Actually most of the guerlains I've tried are good at that.

Last edited:
Either way, freshly single as of this morning. Aventus is on call tonight

Save the Aventus, you guys will be back together before next weekend :lol:.

Side note: My buddy always hits me with the "I just broke up with my girl, let's go to a club or bar" and dude ends up back with his girl by the end of the night :lol: :smh:.

I think I may start splitting at a hipster flea market flea market this Spring/Summer. My website/blog is already in the works. I love this shh, might as well do it on a grandeur scale.

Anybody interested in taking this Pi off my hands? I loved it in store, but just can't get down. 3.4oz bottle, only a few sprays have been used and I still have the original packaging.

Back
Top Bottom