Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Splits in the pipeline: (to save the suspense)

Christian Dior Bois d'argent

Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense

Escentic Molecule 01

4th bottle of Herod

still testing out Profumum Roma's, but expect to see a gourmand for the summer, simply put, Virgin Island Water on roids.

For Women or men ( with mother's day right around the corner and somerequests splits for their girl, these will come in stylish travel atomizers for purses and such)

Amouage- Memoir Woman

Armani Privee- Cuir Noir

Frederic Malle- Portrait of a Lady

Last edited:

Escentic Molecule 01
4th bottle of Herod
still testing out Profumum Roma's, but expect to see a gourmand for the summer, simply put, Virgin Island Water on roids.

For Women or men ( with mother's day right around the corner and somerequests splits for their girl, these will come in stylish travel atomizers for purses and such)
Amouage- Memoir Woman
Armani Privee- Cuir Noir

I'm gonna go broke messing with this thread

I'm at a loss for words right now

I am honestly not trying to diss aventus, but have you smelled just me? They aren't clones but they have a very similar feel. Also, I sprayed in aventus maybe 30 minutes ago so maybe I just have to wait for dry down but as of right now very sharp smell, similar to just me or aqua di gio.

You've definitely have to give aventus an hour or so until it really starts getting good.

I wasn't even a fan of it the first few times I tried it.

I also finally got around to trying the Herod I got from @Baise tonCanape  and man that one is a beast, the vanilla and tobacco notes are so smooth! Living up here in the north I still have lots of time to wear it too.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I am honestly not trying to diss aventus, but have you smelled just me? They aren't clones but they have a very similar feel. Also, I sprayed in aventus maybe 30 minutes ago so maybe I just have to wait for dry down but as of right now very sharp smell, similar to just me or aqua di gio.

Maybe you just need to adjust to a higher quality scent

It smells nothing like Acqua di Gio; I've never smelled that Paris Hilton but I'm sure it smells nothing like that either :lol:

I think I'm gonna start giving Gucci Pour Homme II 5+ sprays I feel like no one can ever smell it on me which is a shame cause I love it. 

I just ordered a bottle of D.S & Durga Italian Citrus Cologne

Stuff is amazing and perfect for summer

@NSJ... The Aventus you got from fragrancenet... Is the creed logo on the cap loose? Mines came off. The 17oz bottle doesn't come with one. The pineapple is more pronounced in the 17oz....mind telling me your batch/lot number to compare?
Yeah the logo on the cap fell right off on mine. Batches are wo2

Escentic Molecule 01
4th bottle of Herod

Amouage- Memoir Woman
Armani Privee- Cuir Noir
Glad you posted this, I was really close to buying bois d'argent today

@NSJ.. I'm a little sketched out w/that. My batch V02...hmm garbage bottling I guess? From one of the most reputable and oldest bottling companies though? The 17oz just looks so much better. Aren't these shatterproof?

Last edited:
Maybe you just need to adjust to a higher quality scent

It smells nothing like Acqua di Gio; I've never smelled that Paris Hilton but I'm sure it smells nothing like that either :lol:
Lmao, is that my split? Acqua di gio nah homie nowhere even near it. It can't be mines.. the 1st thing you smell is pineapple, big time.

Personal or split :nerd:

Personal; I generally don't do splits because I don't have the stuff to do it but it's well worth splitting or purchasing for yourself

It's a niche house who recently did a collab with J Crew

Ah ok just wondering cause I've heard it was nice.... I swear man this thread has me like this every time I see a fragrance I've heard was good or something that is new too me :smh:
View media item 880071

@NSJ.. I'm a little sketched out w/that. My batch V02...hmm garbage bottling I guess? From one of the most reputable and oldest bottling companies. The 17oz just looks so much better. Aren't these shatterproof?
smells right to me, though I really haven't payed that much attention to it, or any other time I split it
I'm definitely not an aventus expert

Last edited:
8 sprays though lewshus?... You also reapply? No hate fam... Just got a chuckle. Do you though, more power to you homie.
Haha!  I know 8 sprays sounds like alot, but my skin is really dry.  I even put on lotion before I apply cologne in the morning.   And by 1 o clock i cant smell it on my skin anymore.   

Ive only had one cologne last all day on me, and that was Frederic Malle's Carnal Flower.  And that was with one spray.

Escentic Molecule 01

4th bottle of Herod

Amouage- Memoir Woman

Armani Privee- Cuir Noir

Can i ask where you get your Herod from?

@NSJ... The Aventus you got from fragrancenet... Is the creed logo on the cap loose? Mines came off. The 17oz bottle doesn't come with one. The pineapple is more pronounced in the 17oz....mind telling me your batch/lot number to compare?
i looked at them again, idk why I saw wo2, they're the same as the ones you have

Escentic Molecule 01
4th bottle of Herod

Amouage- Memoir Woman
Armani Privee- Cuir Noir
Can i ask where you get your Herod from?

Paris. Cheaper than any boutique that carries it in the US. I'm pretty sure I just established a connect for niche at wholesale prices tho. The same lady that hooked me up with the free samples and decants, wants me to host special events and help design her new perfumery location. Said I can get anything I want.. 8)

Just got my Aventus, now it's time to test it out on the beautiful ladies of Howard University! *birdman handrub*

Got my Aventus and Coney Island today also. Just waiting on the Aqua Viva and I think my line up of fragrances is done. I need to find a way to block myself from this thread lol.

Back
Top Bottom