Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I'm thinking about doing a split on some hot new juice. I'll try not to gouge y'all too much

I'm talking the cheesiest cheesy puffs you've ever smelled. None of that store brand ****. Pure Cheeteau. Smells like a movie theatre and a dollar store in one.

Last edited:
Im in on Cheeteau

If anyone has interest i have 10ml or less of following.

Also have 30 ml of Aventus

Musc ravageur
Tobacco vanille
Pure malt
Creed milliseme imperial

Ummm

Also willing to part w YSL H'omme. Full 3.7oz bottle. Like 2 sprays gone, prob keep it tho

Hmmm what else

Actually thats it

Even tho we had awful paypal then shipping probs Baise can confirm im legit lol. I had a tough time saying it wasnt liquid at usps but im over my fear now. Just trying to clear these out n offering real rock bottom prices to make room for more! Think 100ish sprays on each mentioned. Refunds welcome, not about the $, just about the rotation!

Last edited:
quell quell pm sent and don't tell them you're sending liquids :lol:

:lol: yeah I went the first day and said "oh...its...cologne..." The woman was like "u mean perfume or cologne?" I go "ummm....cologne"

She checks out box (i was trying to send whole new haarlem box at time) n says oh this is perfume, u cant send this

I walked out confused

Next day i go back n dude is like whats in here? I go "just some stuff i sold to a friend" he was like...are you SURE its not liquid? I went "uhhhh...it might be" and yanked the package back so quick. Then baise talked sense into me n i went to a random PO n said it was a bunch of toys i sold on ebay :lol:

Jeeze wish i knew how to split, did not expect any pms to be honest. Got 3 about musc within the first 10 minutes :lol: , is a delicious cologne, i should start the bidding at $50 :wow:

This thread has gone wildfire

Last edited:
Yeah i was being sarcastic because I got 3 pms within a couple mins. Thought that was obvious :lol:

Lol...maybe they got some yambs that would love to have the aroma of cheetos around all the time 
laugh.gif

People thought he was for real with the Cheetos cologne?

NTers really trying to pull those XBox live yambs

Back
Top Bottom