Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

sundro2000 sundro2000 got my TF Italian Cypress today. Love the packaging with the basketball cards :lol:

First impression of TF IC is that its definitely an "older" type of scent. Very classy and sophisticated. Will try to wear it once it warms up a little bit seeing that its snowing again and about 15degs out right now :smh:

Glad you like it I put the bb cards in there so when they asked what I was shipping I said bb cards
laugh.gif
 You were really trying to play the part. Glad I know what happens when they ask if I am mailing liquid or perishables, I always say no and keep it moving. One day I was going to say yes because I thought they may have provided free insurance or something (don't know why), but decided not to and glad I didn't.

Thank god for the 24hr self service machines and drop boxes. I don't talk to no one unless it's international.

Edit, everything is in.. first shipments of Viva should be received today/tomorrow. Atomizers arrive on Monday, didn't know they were gonna take 12 days nor did I think the bottles from Europe were gonna sit at customs and extra 4. Apologies. At least I bought enough atomizers for thé next 5 splits or so.

View media item 885438

As of right now stil avalable:

Menthe Fraiche- 50ml left
L'Humaniste- 35 ml left
Grand Neroli- 100 ml left
Parfums de Marly Herod (3rd bottle) FILLED

Last edited:
new splits
thought i'd do a little something different and do something really inexpensive and one niche
Givenchy Play Intense
View media item 882237
http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Givenchy/Givenchy-Play-Intense-3907.html

5ml - $8
10ml - $10
30ml - $22
50ml - $27

Bond No 9 Riverside Drive
View media item 882238
http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Bond-No-9/Riverside-Drive-3491.html

5ml - $12
10ml - $20
30ml - $48

as always PM me with the amount you want and your paypal address and i'll send an invoice
not a whole lot of riverside drive left, plenty of play intense though

sundro2000 sundro2000 got my TF Italian Cypress today. Love the packaging with the basketball cards :lol:

First impression of TF IC is that its definitely an "older" type of scent. Very classy and sophisticated. Will try to wear it once it warms up a little bit seeing that its snowing again and about 15degs out right now :smh:

Got my TF IC to with some bb cards. Got a baron Davis (shooter) rookie and a Marcus camby upper deck card :pimp:

I must say the IC. Is def a great sofisticated n very textured smell with great depth n LONGEVITY. I'm a big fan. Really preciate it sundro2000.

NSJ
got the frags.
I like CI n so did another person. It was like 75degrees out. I def wanna try it out when it stupid hot out.
G\L fambs

Got my Coney Island in from NSJs.. just waiting for some warmer weather to bust it out.

yeah aventus is pretty much the truth haha. HYPE TRAIN REBORN

I think the only split I should have got in recently that I didn't was that herod. Excited to finally check out that l'illumaniste 

********* Creed "Green Irish Tweed" **************
View media item 887347

Batch/Lot # FP3213T01

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Creed/Green-Irish-Tweed-474.html

Pricing:

10ml- 23
20ml- 43
30ml- 60

Don't miss out, one of the greatest spring and summer fragrances out there!!!

For the bargain shoppers and ADG lovers:

*********Acqua Di Gio Essenza (ADG) *********
View media item 887333
http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Giorgio-Armani/Acqua-di-Gio-Essenza-14825.html

Pricing:

10ml- 15
20ml- 29
30ml- 42

A more refined, masculine, better projecting ADG....Time to let go of the old and get with the new!!!

PM me with the amount you want and your info. Thanks Nt'ers :smokin

Last edited:
good stuff there
have you tried on the GIT yet?
if so do you like that or chez bond better, they're pretty damn similar

@Baise - got my acqua viva today, thanks again man! fast and legit! will test it on some yambs at da club tonight :smokin

good stuff there
have you tried on the GIT yet?
if so do you like that or chez bond better, they're pretty damn similar
Yeah lol, l tried them both on....Very similar but you can tell GIT has a more greener feeling to it like fresh cut grass. Chez doesn't have that. Both are great though. Chez's drydown smells like grape to me, really good. GIT ingredients smell so natural though...Overall one of my favorite spring and summer scent ,maybe even the fall.

Last edited:
I just got back from Saks, tried By Kilian Straight to Heaven. I am enjoying it so far . It's been at least four hours since I sprayed it on. Longevity is good, I'm getting musk, amber, patchouli. Don't know if it's spring/summer scent though. Any thoughts or opinions? Perhaps a future split?View media item 887546

A split on kilian would be difficult b/c of the price... It would be about $4-5/ml. Doubt anybody is willing to pay those prices though.

I think there was a Kilian apple/brandy split done around the holidays, not sure though.
I would be down for a Kilian split, it's still better than a full bottle $$$$

Back
Top Bottom