Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Stick to Pure Malt.. Or just give yourself the cognac shower a la Chris Bosh.
True story...Pure malt is wonderful scent thnx to @NSJ for putting me on. I had to get a full bottle of that quickly. It's funny too b/c my chick has always worn thierry mugler angel for the longest and I never noticed.

After splitting all these bonds I think I want to get myself bleecker street and riverside drive. I'm really really liking riverside drive. It's certainly not anything mind blowing but man, something about it

It's more of a winter fragrance. Do you though, I would wait for a coupon code before winter hits to take advantage.

Last edited:
Really thinking of grabbing a 3.4 of Pure Malt. Love it

Same here.. it'll probably be my first "big" purchase since I've started checking out this thread. I love Aventus, still like YSL, really like Green Irish Tweed, Dior Homme Intense.. but Pure Malt was just too good. I'll be good with the couple of splits of my favorites I've picked up so far and still trying out smaller splits of whatever pops up here.. but yeah, going to need that Pure Malt.

After splitting all these bonds I think I want to get myself bleecker street and riverside drive. I'm really really liking riverside drive. It's certainly not anything mind blowing but man, something about it
Could it be the basil note? Out of all the No.9 splits Bleeker st is the best!! That f'ing blueberry is crazy... Chez is great, Brooklyn good for around the fall to winter love that juniper. Coney island, well we know how I feel about that. I'm reading good things about Chinatown, you can keep the bottle @NSJ lol.

Last edited:

That's how I feel about scent of peace for him.

scent of peace for him is ******* gross imho

I liked it on paper but it gets nasty quick. Got a free sample and I gave it away.

Last edited:
Agree. Definitely something about Riverside Drive from opening to dry down.

Can't wait for that HTTP split :nerd: and also wouldn't mind having a wallstreet split. I think WS would go pretty quickly... but that's just me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom