Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Thanks. That ish is expensive though
laugh.gif
seems like it went out of production though right? Any alternative to that one?
I like rive gauche also.   If you wanna stay with the L'homme line then try out L'Nuit

la nuit is garbage compared to the original l'homme. m7 is nice, but also a powerhouse so it's not always ideal. and as others have mentioned it's a bit more expensive and harder to track down.

If nsj splits wall street you guys need to grad that for the summer. I grabbed a full bottle for my self after getting a sample

Dudes are tripping saying purple label is better than Aventus? Nowhere even close. Purple label is good though but not great like Aventus.

I let my buddy wear Aventus for a wedding we were at and the front desk girl at the Crowne Plaza give him free parking because she liked his smell and I told her what it was for her fiancé :lol:

That DS and Durga Italian Citrus is money too

Last edited:
Aventus has to be in mostly everyone's Top 5 at least. Right? To me its what catapulted creed into the modern era.

Last edited:
My boy told me I smelled like church last night when I wore Aventus 
laugh.gif
 and also the Pure Malt smells like a old black person.

I think I'm gonna cop one of the Acqua Di Parma Mediterraneans

I have to go smell them again; there was one I really loved

Aventus is in my top 5 but Chanel Platinum Egoiste is still my all time favorite
Chanel Platinum Egoiste really really grew on me. Thought it smelled like soap at first took me a while to appreciate the dry down. Might be my everyday scent this summer. 

For those interested I have more virgin island water coming in as well as the first split that's lady friendly with bond no 9 scent of peace

Chicks love Scent of Peace; I copped it for my gf for Xmas because I knew it's impossible not to like

I've never worn it, but to my knowledge it's definitely not an overly masculine scent. She could honestly probably wear that if she likes it that much

Back
Top Bottom