Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

remember that Creed Acqua line I said was supposed to come out last year...

Well it's coming out very soon..

Creed Acqua Originale:
Asian Green Tea
Cedre Blanc
Aberdeen Lavander
Geranium Vetiver
Iris Tuberose
View media item 903853

I know at least like 20 people received their packages between friday and today..  Let us hear it!

Split updates: Waiting on 3 bottles of herod and 3 of DHI, all have shipped and should be here mid week. 

Been wearing this for the past couple days.. It's nice.. Just not close to $325 nice, for the way it performs.

Last edited:
@Baise tonCanape  the split finally came in, been so long I done forgot the name of it 
laugh.gif

Haven't sprayed it yet, but just smelling the decant it smells like cleaning products lol, but I reckon it'll do its job.

The first thing I do when I get decants/ new smells is spray them on. Pick it up on the porch, and by the time I get in the door, the package is open, before I lay my keys down I've already spritzed some on my hand. Lol

Some of ya'll be waiting for the next date night and party before you ever get to smell it, don't do that. :lol:

The first thing I do when I get decants/ new smells is spray them on. Pick it up on the porch, and by the time I get in the door, the package is open, before I lay my keys down I've already spritzed some on my hand. Lol

Some of ya'll be waiting for the next date night and party before you ever get to smell it, don't do that. :lol:
I do the same thing fam lol. I become a lab rat as soon as I open my mailbox.

any1 interested in trading for a vintage tester (still have the product number) from 2006 Dior Homme? The iris is no joke on this and waaay to strong for me. got pix if need be

I do the same thing fam lol. I become a lab rat as soon as I open my mailbox.
Haha I do the same. One day went in to work late so the mail arrived before I left, had a decant arrive and before I headed upstairs to get ready sprayed on some Pure Malt. Lady thought it was the craziest thing since I hadn't taken a shower yet. Also, if I get more than one decant I will spray each on a different body part , like one on each wrist and anymore than that higher on arm or neck.

*In really hot climates right now, one of my buddies has been wearing ckin2u , killer summer fragrance getting me 1.7oz when I get back to the states

Last edited:
Haha I do the same. One day went in to work late so the mail arrived before I left, had a decant arrive and before I headed upstairs to get ready sprayed on some Pure Malt. Lady thought it was the craziest thing since I hadn't taken a shower yet. Also, if I get more than one decant I will spray each on a different body part , like one on each wrist and anymore than that higher on arm or neck.

*In heavy heat right now, one of my buddies has been wearing ckin2u , killer summer fragrance getting me 1.7oz when I get back to the states
Lmao don't forget the knees...lol

I literally have 4 scents on right now...actually 5 :lol:

One on each top part of my hands and both wrists...and I sprayed ADG on my neck from earlier today...I have to try them on right when they come in...

I literally have 4 scents on right now...actually 5 :lol:

One on each top part of my hands and both wrists...and I sprayed ADG on my neck from earlier today...I have to try them on right when they come in...
4/5 scents though cuban? lmao

Last edited:
@nsj. Got that VIW. Real nice smell to it. Stilln729. You were right that VIW is what I pictured azure lime would smell like

I had a compliment at work with Green Irish Tweed.. woman asked what I was wearing. I told her. And she just gave me the most blank face ever :lol: She clearly had never heard of it.

I've had a compliment each time I've worn it, so I'm glad it's working well for me because I'm a huge fan.

I had a compliment at work with Green Irish Tweed.. woman asked what I was wearing. I told her. And she just gave me the most blank face ever :lol: She clearly had never heard of it.

I've had a compliment each time I've worn it, so I'm glad it's working well for me because I'm a huge fan.
Got more whenever you run out fam.

Ok here are my initial thoughts on Viva

Profvmvm Roma Acqva Viva- The opening is a strong fresh bright lemon! Put one spray on the top of my hand and you can see the oil of this juice. Baise was spot on when he said it was like a lemonhead candy. Once it settles after a little bit, it becomes a more sour but not too sweet softer lemon and I couldn't stop smelling my hand :lol: right now I've had it on for about 8 hours and its still there but its just intoxicating and creamy :smokin I also detect some wood as well, maybe cedar but I'm not sure. Either way its a great scent. I would not spray more than 2 sprays of this stuff because it might be overwhelming to start out. I can see myself wearing this a lot come summer time in the heat. Still cool out here so I wasn't able to enjoy it to its full potential. Its a great fresh lemon scent that is not offensive at all on my skin and projects very well, and the longevity is great. Expensive stuff but this will easily last you a long time.

Tomorrow I'll do Grand Neroli for the day and see how it goes. It definitely gives off a fresh fruit loops vibe when sprayed

Ok here are my initial thoughts on Viva

Profvmvm Roma Acqva Viva- The opening is a strong fresh bright lemon! Put one spray on the top of my hand and you can see the oil of this juice. Baise was spot on when he said it was like a lemonhead candy. Once it settles after a little bit, it becomes a more sour but not too sweet softer lemon and I couldn't stop smelling my hand
laugh.gif
right now I've had it on for about 8 hours and its still there but its just intoxicating and creamy
smokin.gif
I also detect some wood as well, maybe cedar but I'm not sure. Either way its a great scent. I would not spray more than 2 sprays of this stuff because it might be overwhelming to start out. I can see myself wearing this a lot come summer time in the heat. Still cool out here so I wasn't able to enjoy it to its full potential. Its a great fresh lemon scent that is not offensive at all on my skin and projects very well, and the longevity is great. Expensive stuff but this will easily last you a long time.

Tomorrow I'll do Grand Neroli for the day and see how it goes. It definitely gives off a fresh fruit loops vibe when sprayed
great write up Cuban...   Got me excited to try mine out!!  Think I'll give it a go Tomorrow...

Back
Top Bottom