Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I'm wearing Sel Marin right now. Smells like the ocean :pimp: still waiting on it to get me laid :frown:

I'm not sure it's that kind of scent that catches people's attention; more a scent you wear with your girl on a summer beach trip

Looks like I gotta get in on that Aventus split next time. Can't go on a summer beach trip with my girl..... If I don't have a girl :frown:

Have you tried Sel Marin, ADGE or Wall Street by bond? Those might be some fragrances that you might be interested in.

I like the bond then sel marin then adge. I have all 3. Just depends on budget and personal taste

Last edited:
Looks like I gotta get in on that Aventus split next time. Can't go on a summer beach trip with my girl..... If I don't have a girl :frown:

You got two months to find a summer honey

Those can be the best ones; just wanna have fun then they complicate it come fall :lol:

Is sel marin better ocean smelling than beckham sig? I can't really smell the ocean in the beckham one...

My boyfriend wears Givenchy "Play"

that ish makes me go bonkers. LOVE that smell. That and Usher's fragrance.

Moms hooked it up with Givenchy Gent only

Really enjoying this for the spring as of now

Will be taking advantage of the next splits that come out

interested to try Aventus

Hd
I asked for the Profumum line when I ordered the bottles and the small decants came from a niche perfumerie in Germany.

You don't have any issue or worries when you order from overseas? Thats whats been holding me back from ordering from overseas sites.

Never. I don't order from any o'l site. I figured if there are mishaps I'm covered by paypal and if they don't comply amex, visa and Mastercard will give a full refund hassle free.

want some new stuff. suggestions? I have just about everything, so any dope/rare/lowkey new or old stuff that I may not be up on, definitely appreciated. Restocking up on some oldies too, that i think were stored badly and gone bad.

just got in the VIW. i thought i would be into the coconut but i'm not sure how i feel about it

I got my decants in from Baise. Thanks for the samples!
As for the Atelier, it smells amazing, i put it on before I went out with my girl;
we didn't go out, she pulled me in to her and she took a huge whiff and the rest is history.
And no, this isn't Aventus either lol.

** SPLITS // Dior Bois d'Argent // Dior Homme Cologne 2013 // Dior Homme Intense // Amouage Memiore Woman // Parfums de Marly Herod (4th bottle) **

Interested..? READ: Bois d'argent/Memoire Woman/DH Cologne bottles are in hand. DHI/Herod will be ordered when half are filled/paid for. I ship INTL. Any other questions, please PM me, only. All Updates on splits, quantities, shipping statuses will be posted to current thread page. 

Dior Bois d'Argent 125ml available

5 ml $11

10 ml $20/$23 (available in crystal/italian travel atomizer)

20 ml $39

30 ml $58

" Aromatic juniper berries, smelling dry and fresh, cypress and cold – powdery iris create the top of the composition. The heart is sweet – woody with an intensive aroma of incense, contributed by Somalia myrrh, patchouli creating winey, woody aroma, characterizing chypre fragrances. The base adds up warmly and sensual with vanilla, musk, amber, woody notes, honey and leather scent. " fragrantica

My thoughts: Masterpiece. Unisex. Alluring, sillage beast. Bois d'argent has a scent cloud that will follow you around for a day and a half, but its far from a "powerful" fragrance. I could see this as being my wedding-day scent, it just gives off that classiness/elegant vibe. I put this up for women, but this is easily one of the best frag made in the past decade.

Dior Homme Cologne 2013 100ml available

10 ml $9

20 ml $19

30 ml $29

"  It consists of citrus, floral and musky accords. Francois Demachyformulates the composition of precious raw materials of Calabrian bergamot, Italian grapefruit blossom and sensual musk. The fragrance gives a sense of purity of white cotton shirt and freshness that lingers after showering.

My thoughts: Perfect for the summer, casual, day/night, doesn't matter. This is a versatile citrus that lasts 8hrs.. Similar to the Sport Dior Homme, more citrus.

Dior Homme Intense (current formulation) 100 ml available

5 ml $10

10 ml $16

20 ml $30

30 ml $45

" The nose behind this fragrance is Francois Demachy. Top note is lavender; middle notes are iris, ambrette (musk mallow) and pear; base notes are vetiver and virginia cedar. "

My thoughts: I'm sure y'all heard enough, my favorite and by far the sexiest cologne I've ever worn or smelled. Point blank, I've dropped panties off DHI, alone. Or maybe it was my charm, but she told me it was how I smelled, that she knew I wasn't on no bs. Iris in the top, metro, suave, and the most mouth watering cocoa/vanilla dry down ever, lasts 24hrs+ on my skin. Spray it on before I head out at night, acquire yambs, the yambs and DHI are still there in the a.m.

Amouage Memoire Woman 100 ml available

(will come in designer crystal/italian travel atomizers)

10 ml $29

Perfumers Daniel Maurel  and Dorothée Piot built it around central note of absynth. Top notes are cardamom, mandarin orange, pink pepper and wormwood; middle notes are clove, incense, pepper, woodsy notes, jasmine, rose and white flowers; base notes are musk, french labdanum, oak moss, styrax and leather. "

My thought: The second I smelled this, it was magic, again unisex, but this split is for those looking for women's offerings.. There is nothing girly/perfumey about this. Imagine, motling skittle, spiced up and a smoky/wood back drop. This is sex in a bottle for men or women. 

Parfums de Marly Herod 125 ml available

5 ml $13
10 ml $23
20 ml $44

" Top notes: cinnamon and pepper wood. Heart: osmanthus, tobacco leaf, labdanum and incense. Base: vanilla, cedar, vetiver, patchouli, iso e super, cypriol and musk. "

My thoughts: Nothing needs to be said here, really.. This is the 4th bottle being split (alomost sold out alread), I received more compliments in two weeks with Herod than all other colognes combined in my collection.. (10+ w/ Aventus over a years span) This is spicebomb on crack with more cinnamon and tobacco 15+ hours later, the musk, iso e super and patchouli emits this cloud of sexiness, women turn primal, no joke.
Bois d'argent- 20 ml left

Dior Homme Cologne- plenty left

DHI- 80 ml left in 3rd bottle

Herod- 65 ml left in 3rd bottle

Memoir Woman- plenty left
Bois d'argent- GONE

Dior Homme Cologne- plenty left

DHI- 4th bottle 100ml left

Herod- 55ml left

Memoir Woman- plenty left

Got a chance to wear Menthe Fraiche by Heeley today...

I have never had a mint based fragrance before so this was definitely different for me. Opens up with a pure, fresh, potent mint. Not a toothpaste mint, or the mouthwash kind, but a real just got some fresh mint leafs mint :lol: It is strong and clean and lasted about 20mins on my skin. Its not overpowering, just really minty and fresh. Its so minty that when I sprayed it on my skin I could feel that refreshing coolness that comes from the mint. It literally cooled my skin down which was nice....kinda soothing actually. After the mint comes down a bit the heart is a citrus and tea maybe and the mint is way in the background, its vaguely there but still present. The drydown becomes a green, floral scent on me which would give it its unisex label, but its not feminine. If you are a fan of mint in a fragrance than you will love this. But seeing this was my first mint experience, I found out that it was not for me. Glad I tried it out but its not something I can see myself wearing everyday. Probably throw this on after a stressful day just to let that mint sooth and relax me :lol:

For me its a 6/10 because its just not for me. The ingredients are top notch and pure for sure and can see mint lovers going crazy for this stuff tho. If anyone is interested in my decant let me know. Looking to trade for something else if someone wants to trade.

On another note got a 5ml of Pure Malt off ebay and wow...really nice. Will be buying more of this for the fall/winter for sure :pimp:

Will wait until it gets a little warmer to post my thoughts on VIW and MI

Last edited:
****.. I already ordered some DHI and Herod from baise.. but I'm thinking about getting some more :lol:

I loved the sample of DHI I have and I'm excited to try Herod...

View media item 911037By Kilian Straight to Heaven
I wore this to a formal gala dinner this evening. This is a woody, oriental, and spicy fragrance. It opens up with a luxurious dark rum. The first hour, the rum is intense, in a good way. Then afterwards the spices kick in; more woodsy, cedar is present. Towards the end you get a creamy amber vibe. This is strictly a formal/classy fragrance.
Projection is loud so don't over spray. Sillage is good, and as I said before, it finishes with creamy amber. I'm going on 6 + hours with this juice.
I sat at a table with other people, didn't really get up or wander about. However, I did receive a complement from a lady that was sitting to my right. She asked what I was wearing, "it is divine" she said.
Being a strong woody oriental, one would think its best for colder climates. I think you could wear this in warmer climates also.
This is a unique, classy, masculine, and decadent scent By Kilian. I like this one a lot.
Straight to Heaven is a top shelf frag for sure, it's also pricey, but don't let that deter you . If there's a Saks or Nordies by you, go try it out.

Back
Top Bottom