Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Loved http today.

I don't know about it's projection on my skin, but I put it on at 2.. worked all day.. showered and I can still smell it on my skin so that's impressive to me.

it definitely lasts longer on me than similar scents though

I want to know the summer sea breeze/citrus/salty scent that lasts all day.

it definitely lasts longer on me than similar scents though

I want to know the summer sea breeze/citrus/salty scent that lasts all day.

I would also like know. If I can find one that does I might grab a full bottle

Sel Marin is a real nice summer scent. Longevity is not the best. Need a refresh after half a day
Really like Sel Marin, shout out to @Baise tonCanape.  I'm usually good after 4-5 hours, kinda get tired of it
laugh.gif
.  Nice "beach" scent, awesome for hot days.  I'm not very good with notes, but it has a citrus, salty scent.  Comes on strong, but the dry down is perfect.  Really gets me through these long days
laugh.gif

Some of these summer scents require a refresh at some point.
I don't mind carrying a little 2ml decant, especially if I really like the frag.
I ask at Sephora for their empty sample sprays. They usually give them for free.

Tried wearing Edition Blanche today and it doesnt seem to project well on my skin. Think I may need to apply more sprays next time as the 10ml decants doesnt seem to let off as much juice as a bottle would on each spray.

Just realized that I've been using Grand Neroil as my go to scent the last few days...guess that bottle is going to be bought sooner rather than later :lol:

Will be posting some of my decants that I'm interested in trading later today if that's ok :nerd:

I guess I'll throw a review in there for y'all been sampling this. (definite future split)

Profumum Roma- Acqua e Zucherro

notes; orange blossom, wild berries, vanilla

Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, that was my initial reaction. I couldn't pin point what scent memory this brought me to, but 5 mins into me and my chick walking outside last night, she took a huge whiff of the air and said "Mmmm you smell like cotton candy.." BINGO! That's it! Cotton-friggin'-Candy.

The red and the blue mixed together.. completely. This smell exactly like, when you walk past that stand at the fair/carnival with the sweet-malting-sugered smell of fluffy goodness. Point blank, I don't do sweet frags too often, but this smells amazing.. One of the few I wouldn't wear for myself. I'm wearing this to be the walking cotton candy stand where ever I go.. Yambs will absolutely flock. My chick hates fragrances, hates them.. But 5 hrs into spraying this she dug her face into my chest and said she wanted to be smothered in me.. The kicker, just like the other Profumum frags, this lasts 15+ hrs and the sillage/projection is monstrous. Last night was a cool 65 and windy, I think I could've filled a whole arena off 3 sprays.

This will be split, I want everyone to get their nose on this.

If it smells like cotton candy. ..shiieettt count me in. Btw @baise when are those splits going out? I'm dying to try out that D'argent.

I guess I'll throw a review in there for y'all been sampling this. (definite future split)

Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, that was my initial reaction. I couldn't pin point what scent memory this brought me to, but 5 mins into me and my chick walking outside last night, she took a huge whiff of the air and said "Mmmm you smell like cotton candy.." BINGO! That's it! Cotton-friggin'-Candy.
The red and the blue mixed together.. completely. This smell exactly like, when you walk past that stand at the fair/carnival with the sweet-malting-sugered smell of fluffy goodness. Point blank, I don't do sweet frags too often, but this smells amazing.. One of the few I wouldn't wear for myself. I'm wearing this to be the walking cotton candy stand where ever I go.. Yambs will absolutely flock. My chick hates fragrances, hates them.. But 5 hrs into spraying this she dug her face into my chest and said she wanted to be smothered in me.. The kicker, just like the other Profumum frags, this lasts 15+ hrs and the sillage/projection is monstrous. Last night was a cool 65 and windy, I think I could've filled a whole arena off 3 sprays.

View media item 914721

count me in on a split

View media item 914721
if herod is sold out then count me on for a split of this . Really trying to broaden my horizon.

Question, who outs u on this variety? Do you go to nordstroms or is there a better place I can go to check out fragrances?

if you live in a bigger city there's almost always a place that's a step up from nordstroms to try out.

just using yelp for the bay area I'd definitely check out some of the boutiques like diptyque and le labo. maybe someone else can give you some recommendations as well.

Last edited:
i have 10ml of Virgin Island Water that I'm willing to sell/trade. Msg me if interested. The scent is not fairing well my skin.

Will def get in on that acqva e zvcchero when the split drops

Here's what I have available to trade if anyone is interested. All have been sprayed no more than 4 times so there's probably at least 9ML .Great scents but they don't work well on my skin...

Valentino Umo
Menthe Friache
Midnight In Paris
Pegasus

Looking to get more Grand Neroli, Herod, Sel Marin, L'Humaniste and since I missed out on Bois D'A l would like to try that out if someone doesn't like it. Open to other frags as well so just PM if you're interested

Back
Top Bottom