Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

it's my third straight day wearing l'humaniste, definitely found a winner. 

also gotta throw in my 2c on VIW and scent of peace for men - kind of gross. at least on me (although I'd probably argue scent of peace for him is bad on almost anyone). I think VIW is definitely unisex but I might prefer it on a woman.

Last edited:
So after having scent of peace for him on for about 7hrs now, it went from a lighter http, to weird, to a lighter 1 million
Interesting to say the least, probably won't ever wear it again

So after having scent of peace for him on for about 7hrs now, it went from a lighter http, to weird, to a lighter 1 million
Interesting to say the least, probably won't ever wear it again
I was always curious about this fragrance. So glad you posted your review I still want to test it if possible. However, knowing that you think it's got that 1 million vibe to it; I'm not in a rush to try it. Thanks for the review

I've been trying out the Acqua Viva split for the past week or so, and I can say I'm honestly disappointed. When I put it on, it's so strong I feel like I can't put on too much of it, yet after 3 hours it's no longer there. It's not anything to write home about IMO.

needsomejays needsomejays got my HTTP in today, thanks!

Wore it for most of the day and I have to say that it is really similar to aventus in some ways. The pineapple note is present but I got more tart apple than aventus in the opening for sure. Its not as strong as aventus, a more toned down, lighter version.The heart was fresh and light and really pleasant, and I could still get hints of the pineapple and light berry and cedar. I would say that its a cleaner, fresher scent when comparing the two. I didn't get that smoky vibe from this at the base, but more of a fresh woodsy drydown. I got about 6 good hours, whereas I got about a solid 8 with aventus. Projection was average, but not disappointing. For those that might not like aventus because it was too smoky, or maybe too loud, than I would definitely recommend this as an alternative.

Aventus is like the hot girl at the club that everyone is eyeing and makes you say Wow! :lol: HTTP on the other hand would be like the cute, quiet girl with glasses that you look at and you know that there is more to her but she's just a bit shy :lol: I hope that makes sense :lol:...

I'll give this a 7.5/10 only because Aventus seemed to work better on my skin and I just feel that it is a better scent IMO

Last edited:
needsomejays needsomejays got my HTTP in today, thanks!

Wore it for most of the day and I have to say that it is really similar to aventus in some ways. The pineapple note is present but I got more tart apple than aventus in the opening for sure. Its not as strong as aventus, a more toned down, lighter version.The heart was fresh and light and really pleasant, and I could still get hints of the pineapple and light berry and cedar. I would say that its a cleaner, fresher scent when comparing the two. I didn't get that smoky vibe from this at the base, but more of a fresh woodsy drydown. I got about 6 good hours, whereas I got about a solid 8 with aventus. Projection was average, but not disappointing. For those that might not like aventus because it was too smoky, or maybe too loud, than I would definitely recommend this as an alternative.

Aventus is like the hot girl at the club that everyone is eyeing and makes you say Wow! :lol: HTTP on the other hand would be like the cute, quiet girl with glasses that you look at and you know that there is more to her but she's just a bit shy :lol: I hope that makes sense :lol:...

I'll give this a 7.5/10 only because Aventus seemed to work better on my skin and I just feel that it is a better scent IMO

This is exactly how I felt :lol: EXCEPT

Aventus doesn't play well with my skin but HTTP does so I give it about an 8.

Anybody that owns ysl la nuit de l'homme, what are your thoughts? Sampled it and thinking about getting a bottle. Seems like a pretty nice inexpensive night time fragrance

Have any of you guys had this problem, have a decant and the sprayer is affecting the actual scent. Meaning the plastic or glass of bottle is interfering with scent of cologne ?

Have any of you guys had this problem, have a decant and the sprayer is affecting the actual scent. Meaning the plastic or glass of bottle is interfering with scent of cologne ?
the decant will absorb the smell of the fragrance but I cant see any reason the decant would have any effect on the fragrance itself

Since Base is going with the Zucherro is looks like, perhaps from you...
Viva 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Gentlemen....been too long!

Seriously felt like the longest month of my life. Too much work travel. But my first day back in office yesterday....

Had a package from Baise from lord knows how long ago!

Can't wait. Need to check the splits on page 1. I think I saved some coin being gone for so long though. Baise had me cracked out on his splits.

Yea man. ****'s been nuts on the work front. All good though.

Thanks for the Bois D'Argent sample as well sir!

What's up for splits right now?

That includes you too nsj.

Back
Top Bottom