Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

60 ml of Parfums de Marly Pegasus available

The atomizer on my bottle broke and I have to decant it.

5 $12
10 ml $21
20 ml $40

View media item 919219

Cheaper than my split prices, just trying to get rid of it and share for those that missed out.

Last edited:
So I did some math, and I could make killian splits pretty close to the pricing I had for http, just a little bit more though

My mom just got me some ysl L'homme libre.... Bought my brother a bottle a couple years ago and never got one for myself.

Feels good. Although I know it's old

@NSJ $36 really? Then that's a steal of a price. Are you only doing 10ml? If so, my rec would be either back to black or imperial tea. I was planning on doing a By Kilian split too... but my price was gonna be atleast 45-55/ 10ml.

Last edited:
I've been slacking on this thread 
mean.gif

@NSJ $36 really? Then that's a steal of a price. Are you only doing 10ml? If so, my rec would be either back to black or imperial tea. I was planning on doing a By Kilian split too... but my price was gonna be atleast 45-55/ 10ml.
they make refill bottles which are like $100 cheaper

Okay, well that basically means it's all spoken for already since it's only a 50ml bottle and if I only do 10ml

Back
Top Bottom