Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

My mom just got me some ysl L'homme libre.... Bought my brother a bottle a couple years ago and never got one for myself.

Feels good. Although I know it's old

I have a whole full bottle of that just sitting. It smelled good to me in store but once I got it home, I didn't like it anymore.

YSL Libre is my go to at the gym. Chicks are always giving me compliments.. Gotta love it when a female b-baller wants to post you up everytime. Drydown is pretty good too.

Man I got a Bvlgari Aqva 3.4 or 4oz somebody can have free just pay shipping, some other weird *** name like Pereo Gardihinni or some **** (way off lol) that someone on here recommended that I hate too. How I ended up with the Bvlgari I unknowingly bought a knockoff and that **** was awesome, so I bought a bigger bottle then realize the Smart Collection knockoff is better than the real one. Should have known it was a knockoff anyways. I thought me and Hasheev at the corner store had discovered a loophole in the pricing system, buying a .5 oz sample bottom for $2.50 as opposed to paying like a bill for 4oz. I was like yo I don tricked the system and bought all of them. Got back from Houston and finally noticed the "Our version of...." small print and said FML. I got like 16 of them *****, the 1 million and 212 fakes and better than the real deals too. I haven't even sprayed the rest of them yet.

Last edited:
Extrait de Minimalisme Extrait de Minimalisme I got my package in today.

Bois D argent is nice woody musk type of smell. It smells like sophistication. Ill probably wear this when I have to get dressed up for something like a business meeting or date.

Dior Homme Intense - I love this scent. I don't get the smell of lipstick that other people were saying they smelled. Very powdery and sweet but still masculine. Smells like it would do damage in the fall/winter seasons. I'll definitely end up copping a full bottle of this.

Thanks again for the Amouage samples fam. I enjoyed them all. Jubilation XXV didn't blow me like away like I thought it would. From the reviews I read I was expecting to be wowed off the 1st whiff but it's cool, I still like it. I'll probably breakdown and buy that miniature 6 bottle set.

Got another compliment with http today, so I'm glad it's projecting well. And it works great with my skin. Still can smell it on myself and I put it on today, worked, then showered :lol:

Excited to try out my stuff from baise. I'm tempted to pull the trigger on that Pure Malt sale. I won't need that much, especially with the weather getting hotter in FL, but I'm considering it.

No offense but da bond I love ny smells like what I imagine a cheap hooker would smell like.. Creed m.i. Is pretty good tho.. Also bond riverside is a little citrusy smelling then I would have thought but it's not too bad.. I hope the http is really as good as u all say...

Got another compliment with http today, so I'm glad it's projecting well. And it works great with my skin. Still can smell it on myself and I put it on today, worked, then showered :lol:

Excited to try out my stuff from baise. I'm tempted to pull the trigger on that Pure Malt sale. I won't need that much, especially with the weather getting hotter in FL, but I'm considering it.
Pm'ed

No offense but da bond I love ny smells like what I imagine a cheap hooker would smell like.. Creed m.i. Is pretty good tho.. Also bond riverside is a little citrusy smelling then I would have thought but it's not too bad.. I hope the http is really as good as u all say...
Http is good but Creed Aventus wins in the drydown. Pineapple note smells more natural in Aventus too. It's still great juice to consider for your collection. I also think it's hard to top Bleeker street from bond. That juice is the truth! Imo #1 with Http coming in at #3 right behind Chez Bond from this house.

Last edited:
@baise got in that D'argent, not liking it though.Smells like a hamster cage or pencil shavings lol. If anyone wants my 30ml shoot me a pm. On another note that Valentino UOMO, great juice w/ a mouth watering drydown.

Last edited:
I Love NY equals a cheap hooker? :lol:

HTTP is a more versatile scent but Aventus is still better. I make my gf wear HTTP sometimes just so I can smell it.

I'm off from work today and tomorrow; gotta get the car inspected so I'm gonna hit up the mall and see if they have the new Creed Acqua line yet but my Neiman Marcus has a really great selection of hard to find stuff not in your normal stores.

Back
Top Bottom