Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Considering ordering some iso super e and diluting it in perfumers alcohol to see if its near molecule 01, any thoughts baise?

Thats pretty much molecule 01 and you can make a gallon for less than the price of a bottle. There is a huge thread on basenotes, most of the nethods are tried and true. I would look there. I have a friend in town that does perfume blends from essential oils and the whole 9, ill consult her and see if she can whip something up. Ill even ben up for splittin it.

I saw that perfumers apprentice has ISO E 80ml/10.50 and perfumers alcohol is even cheaper. Everything I read says molecule 01 is just ISO E 10% concentrate. at ~$30 it doesnt really hurt to just order the stuff and give it a try.  I'm gonna do a little more research but I am almost certain I am going to try it out.

Got a crazy compliment already.. cjick asked me what I was wear and was like mmm what is that, I need some for my boyfriend. .

She goes on about "oooh if he ever wore something like that I would just" *starts grinding in her computer chair*

Im like yea its kinda expensive, but I got you if you want some

She like ooh please, if I smelled that on him *leans forward and hugs the wall of her cubicle with tongue out* "id be all over him like this.."

Wow.

I couldnt make this up, 3 sprays of Molecule 01 and 2 of black afgano folks.

Got a crazy compliment already.. cjick asked me what I was wear and was like mmm what is that, I need some for my boyfriend. .

She goes on about "oooh if he ever wore something like that I would just" *starts grinding in her computer chair*

She like ooh please, if I smelled that on him *leans forward and hugs the wall of her cubicle with tongue out* "id be all over him like this.."

Wow.

She wanted to give you the yambs then and there

Was rocking Riverside Drive yesterday and had multiple compliments/inquiries about it.

Good times.

Yup. Riverside Drive is in my warm weather rotation. I enjoyed it quite a bit this summer. I'm stil gonna rock it in the winter :smokin

I don't know what it was but the West Coast was loving Riverside Drive.

Cab driver. Security guard at a building I had a meeting in.

And multiple females at various nightclubs.

**** was nuts.

Maybe it's just because I go out more when I'm on the road for work than I do when I'm home. And I just rock **** to work.

But it was nuts.

boom *** SPLIT:: Creed Aventus & Parfums de Marly HEROD ***

PM me for all interest; quantaties, how to pay, etc.. Bottles are ordered once half of the bottle is filled and paid for.

Aventus:
10ml $26
20ml $50
30ml $73

View media item 1218950

Herod: (If you need a re-up or still haven't tried this, PLEASE get in on this split and quit procrastinating :lol: ) 11th bottle? I lost count.
10ml $27
20ml $52
30ml $74

View media item 1218953

ReUp'd on both. Bottles will be in Tuesday. Aventus has been added to the google docs along with Express Reserve for Men, ill probably never be without an excess of Aventus.

I couldn't imagine any posters or lurkers who haven't tried these yet, but here's another chance.

Last edited:

Wow.

I really need to find a sample of Black Afgano.

I need to update my collection. Tom Ford Tuscan Leather was the last I bought and I don't even like it

Last edited:

This stuff is just exotic, I don't know how else to describe it. Dark, mysterious, beastly if you're not careful. Definitely for cooler weather. I certainly enjoy it.
I have worn it a few times. Gonna start looking for the chair grinders tho :smokin

Wow.

I can do a 1 ml sample..

Chair grinders :smokin chick is a whale tho so im good.

I was still at work after a good 7 hours and as usual it seemed like black afgano kept getting stronger.. like 2 sprays dont bother me for the intial 3 hours or so, but then it just becomes too much because it never dies down like other colognes until ariund 12 hours in.

I can do a 1 ml sample..

Chair grinders
smokin.gif
chick is a whale tho so im good.

I was still at work after a good 7 hours and as usual it seemed like black afgano kept getting stronger.. like 2 sprays dont bother me for the intial 3 hours or so, but then it just becomes too much because it never dies down like other colognes until ariund 12 hours in.
@Baise tonCanape  check your pm.

I gave Pure Malt a full spin today and really like it once it dries down

Also purchased Varvatos Artisan Aqcua on the low for my gf's brother but I am gonna keep a little for myself

My give the Pure Malt a spin tonight since it a lil cooler out tonight

I really enjoyed it; I think I dismissed it before because I didn't like it at initial spray

they didn't have Pure Wood which I liked but it should have another name like Pure Sweet Wood or something :lol:

My give the Pure Malt a spin tonight since it a lil cooler out tonight

I really enjoyed it; I think I dismissed it before because I didn't like it at initial spray

they didn't have Pure Wood which I liked but it should have another name like Pure Sweet Wood or something :lol:
I remember wearing it at the beginning of the year while it was still cold. My boy said I smelled like an old dude.

I remember wearing it at the beginning of the year while it was still cold. My boy said I smelled like an old dude.

it's funny for people who don't like colognes or know; that is why crap like Gucci Guilty is so popular

most of my friends just roll into Marshall's and blind buy junk based off the designer

it's funny for people who don't like colognes or know; that is why crap like Gucci Guilty is so popular

most of my friends just roll into Marshall's and blind buy junk based off the designer
Come to think about it I told the same dude the other day about me buying that aventus. He said I was tripping and he purchases Bod for $2 that does the same as me getting Creed.

LOL chick at work told me I smelled like an old man when I was going through my Aventus decant. I always associate whiskey with old men so that may be why people get that vibe from Pure Malt. I've never made it to the dry down to decide if I could pull it off. I might pick up a decant if a split comes up here in the future.

A lot of people also don't pick up on the various notes in a fragrance... so I'll hear things like "You smell like you just showered"... which I'll take over "you smell bad" :lol:

It was officially "cold" in FL tonight. Highs in the 50s and dipping down to the low 40s tonight so I was excited to try one of my colder weather scents.

Went with Five O'Clock Au Gingembre

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom