Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Why are you getting out
I like getting to smell new stuff but it's just too time consuming. When I started splitting I was still in school, but working full time now it doesn't leave much time for anything else if there's a bunch of orders to fill out. Especially cause I try to get stuff out as soon as I can

A lot of people also don't pick up on the various notes in a fragrance... so I'll hear things like "You smell like you just showered"... which I'll take over "you smell bad" :lol:

It was officially "cold" in FL tonight. Highs in the 50s and dipping down to the low 40s tonight so I was excited to try one of my colder weather scents.

Went with Five O'Clock Au Gingembre

What else are you planning to wear? The frags I have are mostly for summer time. Thinking about copping Encre Noire Lalique.

Trying to think of what notes I want to go for.

The cooler weather frags I have off the top of my head are Herod, Pure Wood, Pure Coffee, Play Intense, Five O'Clcok Au Gingembre Valentino Uomo, Dior Homme Intense, L'Instant de Guerlain, D&G The One, Double Black, I know there's a few more I'm forgetting but I'm not at home so I can't check.

Last edited:
I like getting to smell new stuff but it's just too time consuming. When I started splitting I was still in school, but working full time now it doesn't leave much time for anything else if there's a bunch of orders to fill out. Especially cause I try to get stuff out as soon as I can

I feel all lat

But what you got that you're trying to sell? :nerd:

Put dhi on around 9am today and it's still just as strong as when I put it on. Pretty impressive
Definitely like it alot more this time around.

It was love at first sniff with DHI for me. I gave my Uomo split to co-worker's son because it was so similar but it's no equal in my opinion. I think it's the only hyped cologne that lived up to the hype for me.

Put dhi on around 9am today and it's still just as strong as when I put it on. Pretty impressive
Definitely like it alot more this time around.

Was going to wear it on my 12hr flight back to the states but didn't want to choke anyone out on the plane :lol: bout to go and find a "safe" scent to wear from the duty free shop out here in Istanbul....wish they had some exotic stuff but its just the regular deparment store stuff. Oh well

Was going to wear it on my 12hr flight back to the states but didn't want to choke anyone out on the plane :lol: bout to go and find a "safe" scent to wear from the duty free shop out here in Istanbul....wish they had some exotic stuff but its just the regular deparment store stuff. Oh well

What about oils? I'm sure they have those out there.

Have not seen any here at the airport. Its 4am here so I can't venture out to the city and explore. But I'm not a fan of oils...got a few nice ones when I was in Egypt last month but they only last a few hours on me

Cuban I thought you were back in the states..

Word to the oils, my first experience with 1 Milion was the oil I grabbed from the Grand Bazar in Instabul 3 years ago. The oil was so good kt compelled me to purchase an actual bottle of 1 million which I absolutely hated.

[yungthugga] nun nun nunn nah nuhnunn lifeee styleee [/yungthugga]

edit: pls tell me that's chick in your avi? 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
New pickups today. Got jipped on that Unpredictable stuff from some perfumia type store in the mall - but shoulda known not to walk in there lol. We'll see how it is though.

Bad quality pic but:
Jimmy Choo

YSL Sport (The other ones were pretty nice as well)

3 samples: 1 Million, Bleu Chanel, Invictus

Haven't been peeping this thread since like page 50 so I have a lot to get updated on. Kinda forgot about this thread before I purchased to be honest

EDIT: Thinking of returning the Jimmy Choo and copping something else now that I think about it.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom