Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Nasomatto's quality is damn near unmatched.  Enjoy!

Aiight phams, I crunched some numbers. Quite a few of you have been hitting me up for larger quantities of Homebrew 01/Molecule 01. Well, the time has come.. I am going to do a batch run of 24 100 ML/ 3.3 oz. bottles. It will be $44 shipped/per

Any an all interest contact me via PM, I'm hoping to fill at least 10 slots.

It doesn't work like that bro. Molecule/homebrew 01 is a base woody/ambery synthetic molecule made in a lab. Bergamot 22 is an actual fragrance based off the natural essence of bergamot/citrus. Alone they are both great, together they are magnificent.

Actually it was just a coincidence that you had posted right before me. I just left Barney's New York and smelled both molecule 01 and Bergamot 22 , they're both kind of summary fragrances to me but I could only afford one sorry for the confusion

Actually it was just a coincidence that you had posted right before me. I just left Barney's New York and smelled both molecule 01 and Bergamot 22 , they're both kind of summary fragrances to me but I could only afford one sorry for the confusion

So baise makes his own molecule01, u can read his prices up there, which is seriously like 60% off what u would pay at barneys "homebrew" is what he referred it to, just helping out the cologne world can be a expensive pitfall. Then grab the split u want -money saved, many flourish, much wow

I been eyeing that Black Afgano in Baise's Google doc for what feels like 2 years now
laugh.gif
Me too, but I need to basenote alot of those on there.

Black Afgano is fuego, had a chick at work grinding in her chair a while back. Its also my girls favorite cologne I have and she HATES everything. It's weird af, but people love it.

Got a few scents in limited quantities that I'm going to be throwing on the chopping block so get the while the getting is good! New to the splitting game, so once I cop fragrances (higher quantities) in the future, the price will drop drastically. PM me your info and quantity desired!

Tom Ford Plum Japonais

Tom Ford Plum Japonais reveals the extraordinary beauty of the Ume plum by juxtaposing it with a lush and unconventional mélange of exotic Asian ingredients. Rich and luxurious, it is a fragrance with irresistible
complexity.

Top Notes: Saffron, Laotian cinnamon bark, Immortelle, Sawara Cypress

Heart Notes: Japanese Camellia Blossom, Oud, Amber, Laotian Benzoin, Fir

Base Notes: Balsam Absolute, Vanilla

This scent is amazing, and I'm sure it will perform beastly in the winter months.

I'm going to do only three splits of 10 mL.

10 mL = $45 shipped

Creed Aventus

Olivier CREED, sixth-generation master perfumer of France, presents in America -- before all other countries -- Aventus, a fragrance for men (and adored by women) celebrating strength, power, vision and success. CREED Aventus is inspired by the dramatic life of a historic emperor who waged war, peace and romance on terms he set, riding on horseback to victory. Superb ingredients become in the hands of Olivier CREED the unrivaled Aventus, a worldly blend and must-have for the individual who savors a life well lived.

Top Notes: Pineapple, Apple, Bergamot, Black Currant

Heart Notes: Birch, Jasmine, Patchouli, Juniper Berry, Rose

Base Notes: Ambergris, Oakmoss, Musk, Vanilla

Nothing else really needs to be said about the beast that is Creed Aventus.. This juice is attention in a bottle, but you gotta have that gusto to match the fragrance...

Going to do four splits of 15 mL

15 mL = $55 shipped

Last edited:
I been eyeing that Black Afgano in Baise's Google doc for what feels like 2 years now :lol:
Me too, but I need to basenote alot of those on there.
me too, I'm still relatively new to cologne. I'm slowly trying to learn as much as possible.

Black Afgano is fuego, had a chick at work grinding in her chair a while back. Its also my girls favorite cologne I have and she HATES everything. It's weird af, but people love it.
my man
I remember the story :lol:

Anything in particular u guys lookin for as far as splits for the fall/winter?

If theres anything I been looking at possibly buying, if theres interest I may end up pulling the trigger sooner than later....

Hey bruhs what's a good cologne with Patchouli notes? I've recently gotten into it and I'd like to find some good Patchouli based cologne.

Anything in particular u guys lookin for as far as splits for the fall/winter?

If theres anything I been looking at possibly buying, if theres interest I may end up pulling the trigger sooner than later....

1.Herod
2.DHI
3.Reflection Man

Still would like to see a YSL M7 split.

Have had a decant for a minute, but never wore it since its been hot as hell for the past few months. When it cools down and I have a chance to wear it, if I like it enough to own it, it could b a possibility.

Unfortunately I have no idea if its the og or the reform in my decant since I got it in a trade a while back....

Last edited:
I no longer have herod, have at it folks. 

Bout to buy 10ml of Roja Dove La Nuit 3 for $125 smh, the price of trying to smell like maybe 3 other people in the western hemisphere. 

Back
Top Bottom