Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

If anyone still does need aventus, hit me up I grabbed another bottle recently, and some ppl flaked on splits in the last couple weeks so i have a bit more to let go.

Also, Amouage Memoir Man -- 10ml $23 (2 to let go) ...... for a review:

also if u are waiting on a shipment and didnt get tracking today hit me up..... everything shoulda shipped out and tracking sent tho..

Last edited:
Any splits y'all tryin to see for Spring? i feel like i'm good on new frags for now, but if there's anything with enough interest that looks good to me that i might wanna try, or i've forgotten about, i might be down to do it

:lol:

That's cold blooded bro, all split participants get priority, period. I get 20 questions a week about Aventus, another 20 inquiries asking me to explain HomeBrew from people I've never seen in the thread, another 10 asking for recommendations from my doc, just to recommend 20 and they choose 2 or even none most of the time.

All updates on available splits, shares, juice, I post in this thread. All updates about tracking, juice availability, etc, i post in this thread. There are a good 10 writeups, countless testimonials on HomeBrew in this very thread. Believe me I try my best, i can talk frags all day long, but split participants or those who catch me on a day where I check PMs, get priority, seriously if anyone $$ is sitting in my paypal account, they are on my mind daily, until I get their juice right.

I don't mean to be slow on the Aventus inquiries, but I don't have the time to answer every, single one. If I did have Aventus to split/share, I would post it in the thread, constantly.

Happy Saturday yall, everyone that paid for juice this week, it has been shipped.

And realshoemice, your PM was overlooked. Apologies, but you do know the PM system is trash on here right? I don't get updates, all i see is what messages has been answered and which haven't and go donw the line.
I bit the bullet and copped the 4oz Aventus ..I'm tryna cop a few pieces pleighboi

Baise has always been money with me when it comes to fragrance inquiries.

Probably because I'm straight to the point & don't bs when it comes time to pay.

went ahead and put on back to black by killian tonight...mann still going strong once i got home ..girl sleeping on me now cuz she loves the smell of it...8):smokin

Went with HomeBrew x Xerjoff Lira to an art gallery last night, it was magic, 5 compliments.

Not sure what I'm going with today, something skanky most likely.

:lol:

That's cold blooded bro, all split participants get priority, period. I get 20 questions a week about Aventus, another 20 inquiries asking me to explain HomeBrew from people I've never seen in the thread, another 10 asking for recommendations from my doc, just to recommend 20 and they choose 2 or even none most of the time.

All updates on available splits, shares, juice, I post in this thread. All updates about tracking, juice availability, etc, i post in this thread. There are a good 10 writeups, countless testimonials on HomeBrew in this very thread. Believe me I try my best, i can talk frags all day long, but split participants or those who catch me on a day where I check PMs, get priority, seriously if anyone $$ is sitting in my paypal account, they are on my mind daily, until I get their juice right.

I don't mean to be slow on the Aventus inquiries, but I don't have the time to answer every, single one. If I did have Aventus to split/share, I would post it in the thread, constantly.

Happy Saturday yall, everyone that paid for juice this week, it has been shipped.

And realshoemice, your PM was overlooked. Apologies, but you do know the PM system is trash on here right? I don't get updates, all i see is what messages has been answered and which haven't and go donw the line.

:lol: what do dudes need to know about Aventus that hasn't already been said here?

Alright so who has the homebrew I'm interested to see how this works out ...also went with byredo pulp the fruits in it wasn't that great at first but settled into something very nice to my nose ..happy with the purchase so to speak ...any thoughts on spiriteuse double vanille before I bite the bullet

I purchased my homebrew from Baise, good packaging, fast shipping and I am really digging it. I've been wearing it by itself around the office, I've only layered it w/ bleu de chanel so far, ready to see how it is with frags like Aventus

I purchased my homebrew from Baise, good packaging, fast shipping and I am really digging it. I've been wearing it by itself around the office, I've only layered it w/ bleu de chanel so far, ready to see how it is with frags like Aventus
Using homebrew with BDC right now, did HB x aventus last night :pimp:

Frags I'm looking to try and ready to buy

Homebrew
Pure malt
Bal d'afrique
Virgin Island Water

Sellers if u have available hit me up I'm not a flake I will buy thanks

Alright so who has the homebrew I'm interested to see how this works out ...also went with byredo pulp the fruits in it wasn't that great at first but settled into something very nice to my nose ..happy with the purchase so to speak ...any thoughts on spiriteuse double vanille before I bite the bullet

Pulp is a straight BEAST. I can smell it all day, but not on myself.

Got Dries Van Noten x Homebrew for the holiday. The sandalwood/vanilla/jasmine combo is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom