Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Basenotes is decent and the OG, but Giveitashot on Bonanaza, I don't know who they are or how they do it, but they have MAD niche, some even unreleased. I can and do beat their Xerjoff prices, but they are the best deal on the internet, honestly. 

It seems that way I've been watching your Google docs what's some good office summer scents you have I wear kiton and git

I have Guerlain - Arsene Lupin Voyou, and acqua di parma colonia intensa coming in the mail. Can't wait to test drive them.

saw it, hesitated. came back 10 mins later to use ebates, gone. oh well that's what I get for being greedy :lol: :smh:

repped.

Last edited:
Gauging interest on a possible millesime imperial 50/100ml split.

Pricing would be around (maybe a few bucks less):
50ml -- $75
100ml -- $140

Including shipping.

if interested pm me the amount u'd want, if enough ppl want in i'll get on it.

saw it, hesitated. came back 10 mins later to use ebates, gone. oh well that's what I get for being greedy
laugh.gif
mean.gif

repped.
i got a bottle... lets see how this smells

Original Santal for $85 from FN

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Creed-Santa...id=100623&rk=1&rkt=6&mehot=lo&sd=152006982997

Last edited:
*** XERJOFF SPLIT UPDATE ***

Good news and bad news. The good news - the Xerjoff order arrived, Naxos and Uden have been decanted and are ready to ship.

The bad news - no Nio to be seen, apparently it was shipped separately, and not only that it went to Tennessee and not Kentucky. My guess is that it will arrive  thurs/fri, but I'll be out of town, so the earliest I'd be able to split, package, and ship Nio will be Monday 6/27.

There were quite a few of y'all in on Nio, and the other splits, so I'll just ship the Naxos and Uden splits tomorrow. If you're in on Nio and don't want to wait any longer, just let me know, otherwise it will go out as soon as it arrives. 

I appreciate the patience, fellas! 

Some decants for sale:

10ml profumum roma meringa $28
10ml profumum roma battito d'ali $28
10ml profumum roma antico caruso $28
10ml creed royal oud $29
10ml creed aventus $27
10ml creed original santal $20

Prices include shipping. if u r taking more than one deduct $3 for ea extra decant for combined shipping

Can anyone recommend me good Cologne for sunny south Florida? It's basically hot year round. Right now I have Chanel bleu Creed aventus and I ordered some uden from Baise. Just want the fresh boy starter pack.

Back
Top Bottom