Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Need more Aventus. link me to a full bottle.
I have about an OZ left. It had been sitting in my car for a while in the hot OK heat, which if anything didn't affect it or made it stronger. The last time I wore it to work I was getting compliments from mens and womens

Aint no one bashing it they just prefer something else like i also prefer Herod over Tobacco Vanille... just preferences.
I wasn't referring to the members of Niketalk or those in this thread. I meant generally speaking, people often hate or love this with more of the general public leaning toward hate.

I wasn't referring to the members of Niketalk or those in this thread. I meant generally speaking, people often hate or love this with more of the general public leaning toward hate.
personally I don't think you can wear TL outside of frigid weather but I live in the Northeast and don't know anybody that doesn't have it. It's one of the most popular designers most popular fragrances. I see more hate directed toward TV because it's so feminine. I've never really heard anyone say anything negative about TL.

If you guys want Creed cologne I sell 50 ml for $80 via PayPal shipped to your front door via usps!

Creed Aventus 50ml (Have 3 batches 16A01,16C01,16A21)
Creed Millesime Imperial 50ml
Creed Green Irish Tweed 50ml
Creed Virgin Island Water 50ml

PM me have a lot of satisfied people here.

Hit me up for your Creed needs! [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
If you guys want Creed cologne I sell 50 ml for $80 via PayPal shipped to your front door via usps!

Creed Aventus 50ml (Have 3 batches 16A01,16C01,16A21)
Creed Millesime Imperial 50ml
Creed Green Irish Tweed 50ml
Creed Virgin Island Water 50ml

PM me have a lot of satisfied people here.

Hit me up for your Creed needs! [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Which batch is the best?

Not ignoring anyone, will get back to messages about juice when I get stateside.

Also, if anyone in NYC on sun/mon want to go sniffing around the city. Let me know!

Good look again Baise... Got Naxos and TV today... Benn running around and have had a chance to sniff

Picked this up a couple days ago, Venetian Bergamot is my favorite of the Tom Ford Scents, they only had 275ml available and at a very good price I could not pass up.

Any of you interested in splits of this? I have never done splits before, but a bottle this size could last me a few years, so if there's interest I will gladly arrange it.

I'll take 20ml I've been wanting to try this. I'm sure some others will as well. Post some prices
10ml for $28 shipped

20ml (2x 10ml bottles) for $46 shipped

Again, this is my first time doing splits please let me know if this pricing is fair. I've ordered some 10ml bottles, so I'll start taking orders when those come in. 
Hows performance on it bro?
I have yet to actually try my bottle, don't even have an atomizer for this yet. I've only ever tried it in stores and from store samples, I'd say it lasts throughout the day but it's not super strong. 

Pretty much a rookie when it comes to cologne, i have a few of Ralph Laurens fragrances. I'm in ohio and its about to be fall/winter, suggestions? trying to keep it under $200   

I'd also say you could get in on a lot of splits for $200 and have quite a variety if you want more than one scent

Last edited:
I just wanted to say thanks to gmoney. He shipped my juice out quick and the packaging was ridiculous.

To the typical human, no. To the try-hards that post essays on Basenotes about the 50 different imported herbs and plants they notice every time they take a 5 second sniff of a scent, yes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom