Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Aventus was never cheap. It's been over $200 a bottle at the discounters for a few years now.
It's like 35-40% on average more expensive than the last time I bought a bottle.  It cost basically nothing in 2010-2014 compared to now. And the bottle I got recently is not as good as my old one, so it's a double **** slap. 

Anyone smell anything interesting lately? It doesn't seem like a lot has changed since I've been out of the game locally besides a saks opening here along with a few more le labo. Might have to order some splits or samples online. 

Last edited:
saw this at Fry's. ***** despicalble b
sick.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I scrolled past that and had to do a double take because I was like "wait.. that's not right"

I had an amouage battle today and I'm down to two of them for my next bottle.

What is everyone's favorite from that house? 

Last edited:
If anyone wants a great scent that smells like Aventus...try Pineapple vintage. Just got a decant and it's definitely up there. My gf picked it over Aventus today. Got a few compliments already and Aventus/GIT are my signature scents.

Last edited:
If anyone wants a great scent that smells like Aventus...try Pineapple vintage. Just got a decant and it's definitely up there. My gf picked it over Aventus today. Got a few compliments already and Aventus/GIT are my signature scents
just smell the pineapple nothing else Aventus >

Yeah i just got my kryptomint a few days ago.
Nice minty opening. That mugler signature is still there on the drydown.

Back
Top Bottom