Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Younger women.

For some reason it dries down quite well on my skin and women love to smell it on me the morning after.
This! Especially the morning after. :smokin

@Lamont did you get to smell MFK baccarat 540? Great scent right there.

Last edited:
This! Especially the morning after.
smokin.gif

@Lamont did you get to smell MFK baccarat 540? Great scent right there.

Bal d'afrique all season? Lol nah man its only a spring/ summer season as well as L'humaniste. They both smell great though. And if your having longevity issues layer it with some HB01

You guys ever buy your stuff from Marshall or tj maxx? They have Aton of the chrome. Kind of want to check it out.

This guy glennvagmire glennvagmire continues to troll y'all :lol: ...Bal D'Afrique smells amazing :pimp:

Green Irish Tweed smells good too, it's a clean masculine scent. One time I threw it on to go exercise outdoors :evil: and there was 3 young dames who stood on the side and sniffed me everytime I jogged a lap around the track. :pimp:

I remember one of them said 'hey boy' but I just ignored it cause I didn't think she was talking to me. And she screamed out 'you wasn't even cute anyways' :lol: no humble brag

Does anyone still do splits in here, or is everyone retired? Spring is coming and my pockets can''t afford a full bottle of the good scents.

Back
Top Bottom