Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

*insert Denzel boom gif*

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I still don't get it, are dudes in here implying that I'm Unique kicks?? If so who the fruck is that? We type the same? Anyone care to let me know??

There's nothing to "get." They're right. You are the same person, and I have the usage data to prove it.

Now, you've lost both accounts.

View media item 2400802

:wow: *real tears*

Besides what dude was posting I had no other evidence, but once I saw Seattle, STRIKE 3 you're outta here ! With the way he rolled lie into lie, dude has to be ill or 13 uears old.:smh:

There's nothing to "get." They're right. You are the same person, and I have the usage data to prove it.

View media item 2400802

:wow:
:rofl:
Unique is scum SMH. Man really came in here like nothing was wrong and tried to act like he didn't know what was going on :smh:. Ran off with everybodies bread and thought it was sweet

:wow: *real tears*

Besides what dude was posting I had no other evidence, but once I saw Seattle, STRIKE 3 you're outta here ! With the way he rolled lie into lie, dude has to be ill or 13 uears old.:smh:

Fam, you are on it bruh :lol: I didn't even realize they typed the same till you said something. Baise really a NT detective now

@AZwildcats be thankful buddy didn't get too far before he finessed you bruh :lol:

I still don't get it, are dudes in here implying that I'm Unique kicks?? If so who the fruck is that? We type the same? Anyone care to let me know??

View media item 2400802
black-guy-gif-star-trek.gif

For a thread that is usually as laid back as possible, I am in awe at how this got poppin... So funny... Unique was always good to me on our transactions but he is basura for what he did to the other guys in this thread... Hope this comedic relief was a little payback for what happened... Good work fellas... Dude is a scam artist all day everyday with the way he was trying to lie his way through it.

I was wondering if Baise had some huge splits going on, or if NSJ came out of retirement, because I usually never have 20+ unread messages in a couple hours... Damn thread had me rolling

Back
Top Bottom