Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

If y'all wrong about the dude, there will be egg on a lot of faces in here
Had to be a wildcat
roll.gif

There's nothing to "get." They're right. You are the same person, and I have the usage data to prove it.

Now, you've lost both accounts.
eek.gif

roll.gif

Unique is scum SMH. Man really came in here like nothing was wrong and tried to act like he didn't know what was going on
mean.gif
. Ran off with everybodies bread and thought it was sweet
eek.gif
*real tears*

Besides what dude was posting I had no other evidence, but once I saw Seattle, STRIKE 3 you're outta here ! With the way he rolled lie into lie, dude has to be ill or 13 uears old.
mean.gif
Fam, you are on it bruh
laugh.gif
I didn't even realize they typed the same till you said something. Baise really a NT detective now

@AZwildcats be thankful buddy didn't get too far before he finessed you bruh
laugh.gif
I turned down his offer when he wanted a money order instead of Paypal

Last edited:
I turned down his offer when he wanted a money order instead of Paypal

Mans was asking you to send a money order and you still gave him the benefit of the doubt in here? :lol: that shoulda been validation buddy was scamming under a new username

OK, gonna do this one one last time. PM me asap with what you want so I can hold your spot. FIrst come first serve

20mls of Aventus + 10ml of Virgin Island Water -- $70 shipped.

Or if you just want Aventus, 10ml for $27 shipped, 20ml for $48.

OK, gonna do this one one last time. PM me asap with what you want so I can hold your spot. FIrst come first serve

20mls of Aventus + 10ml of Virgin Island Water -- $70 shipped.

Or if you just want Aventus, 10ml for $27 shipped, 20ml for $48.

Bruh, let us bask for a couple more pages. Ackin like the afrikans at the bus terminal.

#implayin

Back
Top Bottom