Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I've found that ordering directly from france is cheaper than the north american side of things. I'm blanking on the name of those two boutiques though, need my morning coffee

Last edited:
I've found that ordering directly from france is cheaper than the north american side of things. I'm blanking on the name of those two boutiques though, need my morning coffee

And Germany. But a few of them upped their shipping or don't ship certain brands to the US anymore.

Anyone going to grab that liter of aventus from creed
nerd.gif
embarassed.gif

Those in major cities better capitalize.. I don't live near any high end department stores, but when I'm near one I take full advantage.

Tom Ford samples are usually a smidge under 5ml, so i transfer them to glass atomizers.

View media item 2433693

Do you guys straight up ask for samples? I pass by the TF boutique in Vegas all the time but I feel extra greasy trying to get samples when there's zero chance I'm gonna buy a full bottle.

*** SPLIT // Carner Barcelona D600 ***

It's been a while. SO here it go,the niche Dior Homme Intense. If anything, it's definitely more wearable! Bottle is in hand, ready to fly.

5ml $9

10ml $17

Last edited:
I picked up a 4 oz Aventus in a Marshalls near me for $218. This would be my "backup" bottle because I bought a 4 oz that's still 95% full from about a year ago.

Personally, I would just return it and keep the $218. You've only used 5% of your current bottle in one year, at that rate you may not even touch the second bottle for 20 years! :lol:

He's in Canada. I wouldn't be shocked to see it at a high end TJ Maxx though. They do have those in the states. I've been seeing all of the "Pure" fragrances in Marshall's/TJ Maxx lately. I saw all of them except Ultra Zest and Kryptomint.

Do you guys straight up ask for samples? I pass by the TF boutique in Vegas all the time but I feel extra greasy trying to get samples when there's zero chance I'm gonna buy a full bottle.
Pretty much, usually when you're testing the scents someone will come up to you and ask if you need anything? That's the perfect opportunity to ask them for samples. I would ask for 2 different scents at a time, both Saks and Nordstrom will gladly fill you a bottle. I think Tom Ford provides the dealers with bottles (4ml glass bottle) and labels.

Im still hunting down the jazz club and barbers scent at Sephora.
Springfield stop carrying them so I gotta go to Tysons

Fellas, I'm torn between 4 colognes that I want to wear for my wedding day Saturday and was hoping I could get another opinion cause I can't decide :lol:. So the top 4 (in no particular order) are:

1. DHI
2. Ambre Nuit
3. Tuscan Leather
4. L'air Du Desert Marocain

Only thing I see being an issue is that it's going to be pretty warm down in Charleston Saturday about 85 degrees is the high and all of these are more fall & winter/nighttime scents. But, the ceremony is at 5pm inside and reception is outside but it's going to be under a big pavilion and goes till 11 and we're going to be in traditional black tie so I figured it wouldn't be too bad. Any input would help! Reps will be given

Back
Top Bottom