Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

it's been a while. Is anyone here splitting xerjoff Uden since I see a lot of you putting it in rotation?

I came across scentsplit.com online. Are they legit?

Last edited:
:pimp:My new summer concoction

Lime in the Coconut

Virgin Island Water and Tom Ford Azzure Lime
Broads out here smelling me like dessert

Last edited:
Azure lime smells great. Lasts a while 20mins on me tho. I swear after an hour its as if i didn't even spray nothin on

it's been a while. Is anyone here splitting xerjoff Uden since I see a lot of you putting it in rotation?

I came across scentsplit.com online. Are they legit?
$75.99 for 10ml.. 
laugh.gif

75* heading poolside... Picked up my decant of VIW and its empty :frown: ... Such a fool for not grabbing the bottle from Baise this winter

$75.99 for 10ml.. :lol:

Lol I laughed myself too when I saw that. That's why I want to know if no one is splitting here. You happen to have some @baisetoncanape ?

Are you on Reddit?
This dude is selling uden for $32.

I've purchased from Reddit dozens of times, but never from him specifically.

https://www.perfumesamplesanddecants.com/products/xerjoff-uden?variant=29999631245
This site has it for $68. Use code MemorialDay20 for an extra 20 percent off.

Hope that helps.

I live in south Florida so my lineup consists of: milliseme imperial, uden, aventus, viw, and Chanel bleu. [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]9728[/emoji]️[emoji]127796[/emoji]

So I just got home from checking the same local Marshalls near me that I recently found a 4 oz Aventus in.

Today, to my surprise, they had a 4 oz bottle of Royal Oud! I've been a frag guy/collector for a while and have had a decant of royal oud but never a full bottle.

There was an issue with the bottle as I got home and unboxed it. The cap/lid was literally cracked/broken right down the center of the cap and the gold crown emblem that's on the top of the cap was completely detached. There doesn't look to be anything tainted Or wrong with the juice, but would you guys keep a bottle that didn't come with a cap?

I know there are "testers" that don't come with a cap but is there any proof that the caps are 100% necessary? I wouldn't even think creed caps would be completely air tight to prevent slight evaporation over a long time. I feel that, that would happen regardless and the amounts that will actually be lost from evaporation is so minuscule.

I'm not trying to talk myself into keeping it, but would appreciate some advice as to what any of you frag guys would do as well. A factor as well isn't that I got it for less than what fragrancenet would be and I don't live in the States so would possibly be hit by customs on any orders.

View media item 2457829

So I just got home from checking the same local Marshalls near me that I recently found a 4 oz Aventus in.

Today, to my surprise, they had a 4 oz bottle of Royal Oud! I've been a frag guy/collector for a while and have had a decant of royal oud but never a full bottle.

There was an issue with the bottle as I got home and unboxed it. The cap/lid was literally cracked/broken right down the center of the cap and the gold crown emblem that's on the top of the cap was completely detached. There doesn't look to be anything tainted Or wrong with the juice, but would you guys keep a bottle that didn't come with a cap?

I know there are "testers" that don't come with a cap but is there any proof that the caps are 100% necessary? I wouldn't even think creed caps would be completely air tight to prevent slight evaporation over a long time. I feel that, that would happen regardless and the amounts that will actually be lost from evaporation is so minuscule.

I'm not trying to talk myself into keeping it, but would appreciate some advice as to what any of you frag guys would do as well. A factor as well isn't that I got it for less than what fragrancenet would be and I don't live in the States so would possibly be hit by customs on any orders.
What was the price tag on that bottle?

Last edited:

What was the price tag on that bottle?
It was $250 Canadian which works out to about $185 USD. So it's still slightly under Fragrancenet but I'd also most likely get hit with customs/duties if I ordered from there.

It definitely does kind of annoy me that there isn't a cap though because all the rest of my Creed 4 oz bottles have caps. Looks out of place with my OCD. lol

Last edited:
L'Homme YSL or LA Nuit De L'Homme.

Getting one as a gift not sure which one to choose. I would like to use it as an everyday cologne. Any suggestions which I should choose?

Back
Top Bottom