Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Personally, I would just return it and keep the $218. You've only used 5% of your current bottle in one year, at that rate you may not even touch the second bottle for 20 years!
laugh.gif
I might be late, but they got Aventus at Marshall's now?
laugh.gif
He's in Canada. I wouldn't be shocked to see it at a high end TJ Maxx though. They do have those in the states. I've been seeing all of the "Pure" fragrances in Marshall's/TJ Maxx lately. I saw all of them except Ultra Zest and Kryptomint.
Or just use it more, stop saving it for special occasions.
Thanks for all of the input. I still have quite a bit of time to decide on if I'm going to keep it or not (return period is 30 days), but I'm definitely leaning toward keeping it as my backup bottle. I fully admit to falling victim to "saving it for special occasions" or just relegating it to far less wear than other frags I own because of it's cost. So it's completely true that I've used less than 5-10% in over a year while "conserving" it.

Having the second bottle would definitely cause me to be more liberal to wear Aventus. I do own about 20-25 other bottles as of right now but I'll periodically sell certain ones or will do local trades to try new things out.

You would actually be very surprised in terms of frags being stocked in Marshalls/TJ Maxx like stores. I frequent the locations within my area and have seen ALL KINDS of stuff. I've even seen Bois 1920 fragrances, pretty much the entire Creed line, Tom Ford Neroli Portofino as well as Tom Ford designer level frags. Also, a whole boat load of Bond 9 fragrances. They obviously aren't as prevalent as the designer level frags in there but it's a pleasant surprise when you see something very niche/ high end in there.

Im liberal with my aventus because it's almost always being split.

If you participate in GIT slander, KYS.

You lucky to get all those good frags in your off price stores. Literally pretty much all you get around here are Jordan, Beverly Hills Polo Cub, Adidas, that gold Cuban cigar one, and some Burberry's, Boss, caught a Mont Blanc Legend once is possibly the best find or an Armani Code Sports which did me really well on this date one time (not that I cashed in though but it was clear she was feeling it). I saw Invincta at Wall's though for super cheap, Wall's is like the Ross of Ross lol.

Mont Blanc Individual remains the only bottle I bought from Ross that remains in my collection. I've gotten rid of the rest

Last edited:
My little rotation consists of

Bleu de Chanel
Green Irish Tweed
Cartier Roadster Sport
Prada Lunna Rossa Carbon
Dior Sauvage
Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme
Invictus

Gonna go ahead and cop Aventus next. Tried it and liked it before just didn't feel like giving in to that price. But it's whatever now. Feel like I have a juice for all occasions and Aventus would be my dumb reach that never fails.

Last edited:
I'm wearing it now. It's decent in my opinion. It's Bond No 9's "Scent of Peace For Him" with something green sprinkled in but just as linear and long lasting so far. Same laundry sheets vibe. I can see why women like it. They love the smell of clean clothes.

Been thinking about giving this a try since it's a getting a little warmer

how's projection and longevity on this IYO

Both are good but I'll be honest. That Prada Lunna Rossa Carbon is giving sauvage a run for its money. They are similar but the prada has something extra that I can't really point out.

My little rotation consists of

Bleu de Chanel
Green Irish Tweed
Cartier Roadster Sport
Prada Lunna Rossa Carbon
Dior Sauvage
Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme
Invictus

Gonna go ahead and cop Aventus next. Tried it and liked it before just didn't feel like giving in to that price. But it's whatever now. Feel like I have a juice for all occasions and Aventus would be my dumb reach that never fails.
I've been reaching for Uden way more than Aventus for like the past 3 months. Feels like it doesn't last on my skin though :frown: . Wore bleu de chanel the next day and got mad compliments (surprisingly)

current rotation

Uden
Bleu de Chanel
Erolfa
Virgin Island Water
Mandorlo di Sicilia
Bleecker Street

here mine

Bergamote 22

Uden

GIT layered with Aventus

VIW

Mandarino d'Amalfi

Ice Gold

L'huminaste

Allure Homme Sport

My rotation is pretty small right now. Sauvage, Uomo Intense and Sweet Tobacco are the three that I reach for the most right now

Back
Top Bottom