Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Crine at the Canadian air conditioning argument
laugh.gif

I don't see that 126

I'm not sure what you're doing wrong but there were 9 bottles left when I took that screen shot and there's 5 left now. I predict a sell out by the weekend. Fragrancenet only has Bal D'Afrique 1-2 times a year.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what you're doing wrong but there were 9 bottles left when I took that screen shot and there's 5 left now. I predict a sell out by the weekend. Fragrancenet only has Bal D'Afrique 1-2 times a year.

Fragnet is grimey fam
They still have the same sale but they raised the price today..
It's been 126 all week

Just copped bottles of Aventus and D&G The One EDP to go with my current lineup:

Bleu de Chanel
Green Irish Tweed
Cartier Roadster Sport
Prada Lunna Rossa Carbon
Dior Sauvage
Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme
Invictus

Gonna be done with frags til the winter. I'll scoop up Pure Malt and maybe Tuscan Leather then.

Any interest in this ultra-niche, cheapie? It's on Notino right now for pennies. I don't need 100ml juice, or a new bottle, but I'm intrigued. It's an extrait, too!

Irae by V Cantois a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. was launched in 2015. The nose behind this fragrance is Paolo Terenzi. Top notes are bergamot, cacao pod and tonka bean; middle notes are sichuan pepper, wormwood, coriander and hot iron; base notes are palisander rosewood, oak and crystal amber.

10ml $8.5 

Who's in?! Willing to split something else from the line too, since they are all in the $50-$60 region. Might as well cop two of something and save on shipping.

Last edited:
Any interest in this ultra-niche, cheapie? It's on Notino right now for pennies. I don't need 100ml juice, or a new bottle, but I'm intrigued. It's an extrait, too!

Irae by V Cantois a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. was launched in 2015. The nose behind this fragrance is Paolo Terenzi. Top notes are bergamot, cacao pod and tonka bean; middle notes are sichuan pepper, wormwood, coriander and hot iron; base notes are palisander rosewood, oak and crystal amber.

10ml $8.5 

Who's in?! Willing to split something else from the line too, since they are all in the $50-$60 region. Might as well cop two of something and save on shipping.

View media item 2468542

**** it, I'm in

Got y'all down.

60ml left

late spring cleaning

View media item 2468732

Last edited:
Have you guys tried Versace man ?? Smells good ..my all time favs are Versace arows and Chanel blue for men ..any good ones lately that you guys know of ??

Back
Top Bottom