Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

There's no issue with anyone in here. I just don't know why sometimes people misinterpret text and think the person is upset or sensitive. I literally just told dude that I said I didn't have AC, but that doesn't mean everyone else doesn't.

Please point out the ignorant comment
Dude asked me if ALL houses up north have no air conditioning. That's a huge generalization and an overall ignorant comment. Then next dude proceeded to throw shots asking if "All Canadians are sensitive".

Was it necessary to chime in with being a hater for no reason at all? I don't come out dissing Americans or making broad umbrella statements about Americans. I didn't even respond disrespectfully at all. I just said no man, what are you talking about. I said I don't have AC. The same as if a person who lives in New York may not have it, but does that mean that every single person in NY doesn't have it.

It's just funny that it seems like things always have to be blown out of proportion on here. It's not about even what was said and I'm not bothered at all. People will always throw that on here though I realize. "Oh you hurt?", "Oh you sensitive about that now". Naw, it ain't serious. Back to the frag talk...

Last edited:
Dude asked me if ALL houses up north have no air conditioning. That's a huge generalization and an overall ignorant comment. Then next dude proceeded to throw shots asking if "All Canadians are sensitive".

Was it necessary to chime in with being a hater for no reason at all? I don't come out dissing Americans or making broad umbrella statements about Americans. I didn't even respond disrespectfully at all. I just said no man, what are you talking about. I said I don't have AC. The same as if a person who lives in New York may not have it, but does that mean that every single person in NY doesn't have it.

It's just funny that it seems like things always have to be blown out of proportion on here. It's not about even what was said and I'm not bothered at all. People will always throw that on here though I realize. "Oh you hurt?", "Oh you sensitive about that now". Naw, it ain't serious. Back to the frag talk...

Again please point out the ignorant comment.

Steal them 
nerd.gif

Ask or take without asking essentially, if they have the vials out. They usually try their hardest to get a sale no matter what. Then act pissed if you don't buy anything.

I've thought about a wine cooler, mainly because I always have a dozen bottles of wine in the crib, but it just doesn't make sense to me for frags. As long as they are not in direct sunlight, in steady temps they're fine. I live in a 100+ year old house and I think my office (where my frag cabinet is at) use to be a Sun room of some sort, because even with the AC on the room gets hot and bright, but I can pull a bottle out of my cabinet and it's cool to the touch. I should put a thermometer in my cabinet and record the temps. 

Last edited:

Ask or take without asking essentially, if they have the vials out. They usually try their hardest to get a sale no matter what. Then act pissed if you don't buy anything.

I've thought about a wine cooler, mainly because I always have a dozen bottles of wine in the crib, but it just doesn't make sense to me for frags. As long as they are not in direct sunlight, in steady temps they're fine. I live in a 100+ year old house and I think my office (where my frag cabinet is at) use to be a Sun room of some sort, because even with the AC on the room gets hot and bright, but I can pull a bottle out of my cabinet and it's cool to the touch. I should put a thermometer in my cabinet and record the temps. 
Thanks @Baise tonCanape. Really appreciate the update man and I was definitely thinking along the same lines. I don't think a wine cooler is 100% necessary but more of like a precautionary measure that frag heads with a large collection use as insurance since they have so many bottles. Some have so many that it would take like 3 lifetimes just to use all the juice. I've slowed down my purchasing and will only be keeping under 40-50 bottles from now on. Not gonna be on the "Robes08" level. lol

Like I said, I have probably just under 30 bottles now with 12-15 being niche. I store them on a shelf in my bedroom but out of direct sunlight and although the temperature fluctuates quite a bit, it usually remains around 68-70. In the hot summer, they can go up to 85-90 but I have a window unit AC so it's not in constant heat.

It's mostly my Creed 4 oz bottles and Tom Ford private blends I'm the most concerned about because of hearing that niche level frags like those tend to use more essential oils and natural ingredients which preserve the juice less and shorten the life span. Like you, none of my bottles ever feel "warm to the touch" when picked up and I've sprayed certain older scents to test if they've turned and even though some seem to have a little more alcoholic opening note than I remember, they settle after about 10 mins or less.

Last edited:
At the very least, i would keep the majority inside of a cabinet or dresser in complete darkness and pull out the ones you wear often, or throughout the week.

If my situation was a bit better, like having an office that doesn't double as my daugthers play room, i would either invest in a wine fridge, or an armoire with shelving, doors, and maybe a few drawers. That would be ideal for me, throw some led lighting in it and it would be perfect imo.

So they sell HTTP at stores now ? Bloomingdale's running a special .. buy a big bottle and a candle or something And get another bottle for free

By the way...I'm sold on this vert d'encens

Last edited:
Is anyone selling bal d'afrique in splits?

Pm me Baise if you are! I pm'd you a while back but never got an answer

Wish someone was splitting, I've wanting to try BDA for a min. No problem copping a bottle but idk if it a good blind buy

Back
Top Bottom