Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I posted a few things about want to have sex with other girls and how to get this girl at work
in reality I had no intentions of doing anything, I was just talking out of my ***, there is no excuse for it though. Honestly I dont even talk to other girls, any of my friends could vouch for that, I never talk to girls unless I absolutely have to, honestly the only female phone numbers I have are hers and my moms. Anyway she saw what I posted and now she said she cant trust me, whether I did anything wiyh these girls or not. Which is completely understandable

Damn man that's tough

It sounds like you guys are in a pretty serious relationship overall

I think I'd send flowers ASAP to at least start the healing process

Add me to the list of people not blown away by Aventus.

What's the big deal with this cologne? I like the other Creed stuff better.

It's complex, extremely unique and chicks LOVE it

I personally love it too, I find myself sniffing my arm regularly

No joke one girl told me it smells like the modern man should, whatever that means lol

Honestly, my best advice would to let her gather her thoughts and feelings. You have to act logically, not based on emotion.let her come to you to talk this out.if you guys had a healthy relationship, by no means is this the end. I hate to say it but sometimes space between you two is good for a relationship

Honestly, my best advice would to let her gather her thoughts and feelings. You have to act logically, not based on emotion.let her come to you to talk this out.if you guys had a healthy relationship, by no means is this the end. I hate to say it but sometimes space between you two is good for a relationship

I agree, that's why I'd send flowers

It's the best personal, non communication you can do

She knows you care and she has time to think and she will be thinking as she looks at your gesture but at the same time don't text or call her, let her think about things and when she's ready you will hear from her

Damn man that's tough

It sounds like you guys are in a pretty serious relationship overall

I think I'd send flowers ASAP to at least start the healing process
1year and almost 5 months
all gone cause I had to be stupid and say immature, pathetic things
Honestly I dont want a relationship unless its with her. I know it sounds crazy but I've been through a big break up before and it doesn't compare at all. I've been telling myself the entire relationship that if it ever ended I would never get in another one cause it wouldn't compare. She wasnt just my girlfriend, she was my best friend

Its gonna be tough but like stillin said, flowers and that's it. No texts, calls or nothing. Its gonna suck the first couple days but you gotta stay strong and keep your distance. Let her head clear. Chances are, she will realize she's overreacting

Honestly I dont want a relationship unless its with her. I know it sounds crazy but I've been through a big break up before and it doesn't compare at all. I've been telling myself the entire relationship that if it ever ended I would never get in another one cause it wouldn't compare. She wasnt just my girlfriend, she was my best friend

Is this a 1st love? I remember when I broke up with mine after two years, I was 19 and I was so lost, we'd randomly communicate mostly via phone or email

In the end it was the best heartbreak and learning experience of my life because as cliche as it sounds the first cut really is the deepest

Learn from whatever your outcome is and you will only be stronger in the end

Stay strong NSJ!

Last edited:
not the first, but I'd say shes my first TRUE love if that makes sense. I told myself I'd never settle again and she was the first girl that I wasnt settling with. Shes amazing, beautiful inside and out

thanks for all the words of advice though everyone
dont wanna clutter the thread too much with all my personal problems

not the first, but I'd say shes my first TRUE love if that makes sense. I told myself I'd never settle again and she was the first girl that I wasnt settling with. Shes amazing, beautiful inside and out

Boy you're in for a ride. All I gotta say is chill, relax, breathe, think about your actions. You probably won't though, you're going to go into full desperation gotta get her back mode like we all did at some point. Relaxing won't make sense till enough time has passed and you realized how you were acting, like "damn I should've chilled". The flowers and apology sounds good. If she's not completely over it, try to setup like a lunch date to talk.

Last edited:

Anytime man, I know what you mean by "true" my last real serious gf got knocked up by some random dude she worked with like a year after we broke up and we were kind if working things out. That was the official end there, it messed me up for like 2 years but now I'm back in business lol

Worst best experience of my life, I passed up and took a lot of quality girls for granted bc of it

Stay strong brother!

Last edited:

Anytime man, I know what you mean by "true" my last real serious gf got knocked up by some random dude she worked with like a year after we broke up and we were kind if working things out. That was the official end there, it messed me up for like 2 years but now I'm back in business lol

Worst best experience of my life, I passed up and took a lot of quality girls for granted bc of it

Stay strong brother!

Man just the thought of that with my last "true love", I'd be ****** up.

Last edited:
Man just the thought of that with my last "true love", I'd be ****** up.

Yeah man I was crushed, I found out at bar from a mutual friend bc I don't think she wanted to tell me, I literally walked out of the bar and threw up but when I finally got over it, it was the greatest feeling

Last edited:
NSJ, seriously bruh, no biggie... Lt her mull it over for a few days send flowers, apologize, but don't do no simp shh. Be a man about it, love comes and goes broski. And considering you been a good dude up until this point and you let a few immature statements come out but not acts. If she can't forgive and let go, let her go.

I ran across some stuff too back when me and my chick was on NT, almost ended us, but it ended 2 years later anyways.

In the meantime, hit up TAY and you be alright.

on a cologne related note I've been waiting on these damn bottles for over a week now, I apologize to all those still waiting for their aventus

biggest mistake of my life, threw away a perfect relationship with the only girl I've ever truly cared about just for some e-fame
I know it probably sounds silly to some of you but Im crushed rught now, just hearing her last night, I dont wish that on anyone man, I feel horrible

Nvm read the following posts and got what happened.

Damn though man, us young guys **** up like that often. Psychological stuff due to whats around us. Have to present this cool i can smash anything image to our boys especially

Youll be good though man, the first 48-72 hours after a fight or problem are the worst, then you calm down and are able to set things straight, just make sure you have a calm cool collected mind before you try rehashing stuff w her. Give her some space and alone time to realize what shes missing too

Last edited:
You should spray 1 spray of every single cologne you have all over yourself and show up at her place with flowers and a card smellin like Val Venis

At least you'll get a good laugh out of her :lol:

Last edited:
You should spray 1 spray of every single cologne you have all over yourself and show up at her place with flowers and a card smellin like Val Venis

At least you'll get a good laugh out of her :lol:

Lol the Val Venis reference got me

Is this a 1st love? I remember when I broke up with mine after two years, I was 19 and I was so lost, we'd randomly communicate mostly via phone or email

In the end it was the best heartbreak and learning experience of my life because as cliche as it sounds the first cut really is the deepest
I guess I got lucky because I had a 90 Days of Summer kind of first love, your boy fell harder than JGL
laugh.gif
mean.gif

NSJ, give it a couple days and let her come back to you.  I'm sure that you guys will be back together by the end of this week.  If you don't believe me then check out this Seinfeld clip...

Last edited:
I had a summer love once and she had to leave back to San Diego, totally sucked but one hell of an awesome summer

I def feel hard for the Cali chick in Philly for a few months lol

Pretty wild story...

I worked at a pizza shop in Philly and she came in and I blew it by not getting her # and it was obvious it was mutual, a week later I was on a bus in Ocean City, MD and she randomly got on and she was like "it's you from the pizza shop!"

Last edited:
reading through the last 15 pages of this thread got me wanting to try out this aventus. looks like I missed out on NSJ's split tho. hopefully I can get my hands on some of this. few days ago I ordered the HTTP sample, so just waiting for that to get here, looking forward to that one as well.

So I think imma go check out Macy's soon and see if I dig the Versace Eros for a rest of summer cologne, but do you guys got any suggestions for winter cologne that I should check out as well? Get too many compliments on smelling good even tho I straight up been using Acqua Di Gio big bottle I got for Xmas 2 years ago almost :lol: so I think it's time to start checking out new stuff and keep it going....

Honestly I go throught too many pages on threads here on NT so imma let you guys help me out here on this thread if thats cool...:smokin

And for dude with the lady troubles, don't even sweat it trust me I been through all that bs it aint worth it just go on and do your thing if female wants to stay she will, if she doesn't then just keep on moving man till you find the one that stays

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom