Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Byredo is probably my favorite house. I wore Eleventh Hour for Thanksgiving and I'll probably pick up Biblioteque in the future.

My absolute last aventus decant at the moment wont have anymore for a while most likely.

10ml of 17t01 $24 shipped

Or bundle it w something else to save on shipping pm me. Headed to the post office tomorro

SOTD - Aventus 17R01 / PDM Pegasus

wZtXxSp.jpg

How does everybody feel about the Burberry cologne and perfume that's sold in Walmart? I was thinking about getting those as Christmas gifts.

Yo what are some good starter colognes? Anywhere I can go to get free samples mailed to me?

Yo what are some good starter colognes? Anywhere I can go to get free samples mailed to me?

Hermès will send u free samples. Go to ulta/Sephora try things out.
I would start with some croud pleasing designer fresh scents imo like bdc or sauvage. My 2 cents

Reactions: Ube
You can find decent cologne for cheap depending on what you like... my local ross is stocked with decent one like 212 nyc , sexy man... paco 1 million .. 1M lucky.. eau dissey ... orada sport ... some oldies but goodies at good prices

I tried out Aventus at the Creed store in NYC
It definitely smells great, but that price tag is a no go

Bought jazz club and I love the scent. Definitely going to have to buy some more cologne and get a solid rotation going.

Back
Top Bottom