Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Was thinkin about doing a split of Memo African Leather actually, its the most popular of the memo leathers but i didnt think there'd be much interest here

Would be looking at around $4 a ml, so 10ml would be like $44 shipped. If any1 else is interested in this pm me and if enough interest maybe i will run it.

Christmas gift for myself
Aventus 18B11 250ml

B11-Flacon-SM.jpg

!!Splits update!!

Only 20ml left on the bal d'afrique and a bit more to go on the aventus. If you want anything pm me.

Aventus arrived today and bal is in transit everything will ship when they are both here

!!Bal Dafrique split is now closed!!

Aventus still going...

And looked like no real interest on the Memo African Leather, so i guess thats not happening. Never much interest at all on anything new. Any suggestions, lemme know

Anybody still selling sample sizes? Does anyone have a sample size of Gucci guilty black and is willing to sell me some I haven’t seen it anywhere and would like to try it? I’m also open to almost anything since I’m still a noob to cologne. I just bought a bottle of acqua di gio absolu and I love it but im not sure if I am keeping it(most likely will) but it is still unopened/unwrapped in case I am returning it. I always have buyer’s remorse no matter if I love the item or am a maybe :smh: :lol: . NT Cologne fam put me on game.

Anybody still selling sample sizes? Does anyone have a sample size of Gucci guilty black and is willing to sell me some I haven’t seen it anywhere and would like to try it? I’m also open to almost anything since I’m still a noob to cologne. I just bought a bottle of acqua di gio absolu and I love it but im not sure if I am keeping it(most likely will) but it is still unopened/unwrapped in case I am returning it. I always have buyer’s remorse no matter if I love the item or am a maybe :smh: :lol: . NT Cologne fam put me on game.
Bleu de Chanel Parfum fam.

Bleu de Chanel Parfum fam.
Yo I actually checked this out when I was at Macy’s and I liked it but it was just not for me though. It was too floral-y and too sweet I guess would be the best way to describe it. What else can you have me check out?

Btw, anyone wanna tell me wassup with Creed and all their cologne being so damn expensive? Is it really worth it?

Yo I actually checked this out when I was at Macy’s and I liked it but it was just not for me though. It was too floral-y and too sweet I guess would be the best way to describe it. What else can you have me check out?

Btw, anyone wanna tell me wassup with Creed and all their cologne being so damn expensive? Is it really worth it?
Some other common favorites are YSL L’Homme and Sauvage. Check out Nordstrom, Saks or Sephora and try out some smells to see what you like and what you don’t like. Creed is a pretty good fragrance house, Aventus is the consensus favorite in here for sure

Reactions: Ube
All splits will be shipping out monday, everything has arrived. Still some aventus left. If you need any pm me.

Anyone tried parfums de marly pegasus? Just sampled in store and really liked it. Might be next move

Pegasus is one of the few pdms i never actually smelt.

Update: all splits shipped put today, if you were waiting on something and did not get tracking from me, please send a pm.

After sorting through everything, i have 10ml of bal dafrique left, and a handful of aventus left. If you want anything, pm me.
And..
Happy new year!

I tried ombre leather and gucci made to measure earlier I really liked them both.

All Bal D'afrique is now gone. Limited amounts of Aventus still available.

Anything in particular y'all are lookin to be split ?

Hasn't been anything with enough interest aside from avents to do a whole bottle in months, so I just been grabbing stuff for myself and sellin a couple decants here and there...that's what will likely go on unless y'all chime in.

My YSL is slowly coming to an end. Best place to get a new bottle for a good price? Other alternatives to try out that's similar to YSL?

Back
Top Bottom