Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

the presentation is impressive. what does it smell like[/QUOTE]
A sweet woody scent would probably be my best description.

On the website described it as such:
"A caressing ray of summer sun, this fragrance wraps you in an aura of classy, aromatic essences. Herbs harvested in the South of France - lavender, clary sage and coriander – marry with precious spices from the Orient pulsating with the sensuous warmth of saffron and tobacco leaves. Cypress and petitgrain lemon bring you the sun’s brightness while the luxurious silky accord of musk, oud and tonka bean spread an irresistible lasting glow. Velvet Fire – a blaze of passion. - 1.7 oz - $225 NOTES PYRAMID TOP NOTES lavender, clary sage, coriander MIDDLE NOTES saffron, tobacco, cypress BASE NOTES oud, white musk, tonka bean "

New Aventus split came in :pimp:

Batch 18F11 I believe, sprays super alcohol-y but opens up great with lots of citrus and pineapple.

It's 2019 bro. We off that geezer juice!

giphy.gif

New Aventus split came in :pimp:

Batch 18F11 I believe, sprays super alcohol-y but opens up great with lots of citrus and pineapple.

You shouldn't be getting an alcohol vibe at all from F11 or any batch fam.
F11 should open fairly bright and have a woody drydown.

I got a bottle of ADG Absolu and I gotta say I really like it. It smells like a good everyday cologne. Idk if it would be used for special occasions. I gotta find like a special occasion scent.

You shouldn't be getting an alcohol vibe at all from F11 or any batch fam.
F11 should open fairly bright and have a woody drydown.

Hmmmm maybe it’s the brightness I’m getting then.

I’m not too experienced with what I’m smelling I’m just doing my best to recognize things :lol:

I know it’s legit tho.. there was a video of him opening the Flacon and others from Basenotes got their orders praising it.

I tried looking online and couldn’t find much on 18F11. Any other info you got famb?

Yea aventus shouldnt smell like alcohol at all really unless it was cut down to stretch it, which does happen.

Cut down? Let me they steppin on aventus like some work tryin stretch it lol

Yea it happens, believeit or not. Sketchy Ebay sellers are notorious for it.

And for anyone that might be lookin, i still got some aventus available off the last split pm me if you need any.

Yea aventus shouldnt smell like alcohol at all really unless it was cut down to stretch it, which does happen.

Another thing that could cause an alcohol smell is if somebody tried to clean a decant bottle to reuse it instead of using a new bottle.
I've received a couple that were reused and that alcohol smell will never go away.

!!Splits update!!

Only 20ml left on the bal d'afrique and a bit more to go on the aventus. If you want anything pm me.

Aventus arrived today and bal is in transit everything will ship when they are both here
that D'afrique is the truth.. thanks for the split. Gonna deff purchase a full bottle.

From what I gather, all of the dry downs are the same. Different batch numbers have different openings. Some are more smokey, some the pineapple note is more prominent, in others there's balance.
I never paid much attention to it .
Honestly I think all the aventus batch number chatter is a bit much and the differences are exaggerated.

Back
Top Bottom