Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

My YSL is slowly coming to an end. Best place to get a new bottle for a good price? Other alternatives to try out that's similar to YSL?

If it’s regular Lhomme fragrancenet is your cheapest option. I’ve been re’ing up at perfumania though so I can get it in store. Around the same price as fragrancenet

How many sprays do you guys use and where? I usually go with 2 (1 on the front of my neck and then 1 on my shirt). I also wonder if it smells like I’m bathing in it or not but to me it smells just fine sometimes not enough. So what do you guys do?

Depends on frag and what im spraying it out of. I go lighter than a lot of ppl. from retail bottle most frags i do 3 sprays, one on ea side of the neck and chest or back of neck
Super strong frags ill do one on chest and one back of neck. If spraying from a 10ml decant ill go a cpl extra sprays cause not as much comes out

How many sprays do you guys use and where? I usually go with 2 (1 on the front of my neck and then 1 on my shirt). I also wonder if it smells like I’m bathing in it or not but to me it smells just fine sometimes not enough. So what do you guys do?

Usually 2. One on my neck. One on my wrist and then rub both wrists together. If I'm feeling dangerous I'll get dressed, mist in the air and then walk through it.

Never knew this thread existed. Lately I've been into a lot of Oud scented parfums also amber/leather. Recently treated myself to these and will post some of my exclusive parfums. Not sure if it's just exclusive to Harrods or just Europe

One spray on the front of the shirt, one on the front of the neck and one on the back of the neck.

If it’s a strong fragrance, one on the front of the neck one on the back.

Distance matters too.. I’m spraying about a foot and a half away.

Copped some lv perfume for mom dukes for Christmas, was feeling it too lol
I think I may be buying lv cologne soon

Anyone mess with that YSL Y? It’s a very soft scent which has me on the fence but I have so many bold scents I feel like it might be nice to add a fresh cologne to the mix for everyday light use

IMG_20181223_112154_833.jpg
IMG_20181218_212646_409.jpg

Anyone mess with that YSL Y? It’s a very soft scent which has me on the fence but I have so many bold scents I feel like it might be nice to add a fresh cologne to the mix for everyday light use

i have it and it gives me a headache. i liked it at first tho. if u want it, ill let it go 50% off. its 90% full right now

the presentation is impressive. what does it smell like

Last edited:
I do 2on wrist, 1 on the front of my neck and both sholders b4 I throw my shirt on. so 5 if its a light scent. if its heavy I just do wrist and neck

I do. personally I mess with the EDT because its light and I just like it. I mean its not a statement maker in my opinion but I still like it

I do 2on wrist, 1 on the front of my neck and both sholders b4 I throw my shirt on. so 5 if its a light scent. if its heavy I just do wrist and neck

I do. personally I mess with the EDT because its light and I just like it. I mean its not a statement maker in my opinion but I still like it so I guess its a preference more than a must have

I do. personally I mess with the EDT because its light and I just like it. I mean its not a statement maker in my opinion but I still like it so I guess its a preference more than a must have

Back
Top Bottom