Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Still got 15ml left on the aventus 18d02

And by end of week i will have about 30ml to split of batch 17x01.

If interested in either pm me before they r gone

Y'all still use http bond? And adventus? VIW?

What else is the new drip? Im up for something new. One of my current favorites is the iron Man body Jean Paul gualtier

copped chanel blue and i love it so far
i compared it to the other similar smelling colognes but something about the chanel that smells different/way better from the middle to the end
whats NT's general consensus on the cologne?

copped chanel blue and i love it so far
i compared it to the other similar smelling colognes but something about the chanel that smells different/way better from the middle to the end
whats NT's general consensus on the cologne?
It’s dope for me I have the EDP and Parfum version

Y'all still use http bond? And adventus? VIW?

What else is the new drip? Im up for something new. One of my current favorites is the iron Man body Jean Paul gualtier

Where can I get the good sauce, the aventus with the stronger pineapple drip.

"drip" :emoji_face_palm:

giphy-downsized.gif

Had to go ahead and cop the Coach
20190115_211209.jpg

Ted Baker gold is another good one that i ran across today as well. Spicy but smooth.

Thoughts on YSL La Nuit De L'homme?
One of my favorite winter scents next to Dior Homme. Both powdery, unisex. Difference being Dior Homme as more Iris imo.

Great scents. But you do need a certain personality/confidence to rock imo because they do tend to be more feminine.

What’s your favorite fresh/sporty cologne? I’m looking for something that reminds me of like an old spice pure sport deodorant. Anything like that in terms of cologne? :lol: idk how to describe it besides that.

What’s your favorite fresh/sporty cologne? I’m looking for something that reminds me of like an old spice pure sport deodorant. Anything like that in terms of cologne? :lol: idk how to describe it besides that.
When I think of "sport", there's really only one answer: Adidas Moves

Nah I'm just playing :lol: a good, classic one that never fails is Chanel Allure Homme Sport. The whole Allure Homme line fire tbh, can't go wrong with any of them no matter if you're casually into smell goods or balls deep into it

Put in an order for some La Nuit and Dior Homme Eau. Usually go with straight up DH but decided with DHE since I heard its a little bit more tame in terms of the iris. Dior ain't ever let me down either

Ok cool I’ll check it out and see what’s good.

So what do you guys do if you blind buy an item and you don’t like it? You guys just keep it or can you return it even if it’s been opened? That’s why I am really hesitant to buy **** unless I know for sure I’d be happy with my purchase.

Back
Top Bottom