Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I liked Eros more than 1million... For highschoolers and people in that party/club scene, go for it if you don't know any better. To me they are just like Le Male, A*Men, you wouldn't catch me dead in any of them, but I do respect why some wear them.

I'm pretty sure I've sniffed everything that sephora, Macy's has to offer and even with a Macy's card, I can't find anything worth buying.

I'm lucky to have gotten my nose on a lot early in the game, I think I watched YouTube reviews for two months before I replaced my one and only bottle of L'homme back in December.

I had my parents buy me Le Male when I was a hypebeast Kanye fan in high school and heard him mention it in his song. Extremely synthetic smell, it's my 3rd least favorite cologne right after Dior Fahrenheit 32 (another gift that I used once and never again, worst @#$% I've ever used in my life) and One Million. Nothing beats the Dior though, I got headaches and nausea from that @#$% especially after I got a few drinks in me. BO from sweaty @#$ people on the train is more pleasant

Last edited:
Thats wild that you guys hate le male. its one of my favorites of all time. I love it like you love happy. Ill always keep bottle of it.

on a side note I'm going through a GIT phase right now. ive had it forever. Never was a huge fan, but the other night I decided to spray it on me after my shower and it smelled different and amazing. My girl loved it too. Maybe it aged some? But I keep all of my stuff in the dark and cool air like a step child. So idk. Maybe my nose changed. But I love it, at least for right now lol. worn it the last couple days, which is wild since I never ever wear the same scent 2 days in a row

Le Male is just way too strong, synthetic and headache inducing to me, I love Happy because it's light and non offensive but I also have a sensitive nose I would say so anything really strong and synthetic bothers me

GIT is decent to me but I never liked Cool Water either

I need to try GIT again to see if my taste for it has matured

Last edited:
Funny thing I have a knockoff Le Male and it's beautiful, the 1 Million and Bulgari Aqva too. In fact, when I bought them I didn't know they were knockoffs (from an Arab at a corner store, should have known) so then I got online and ordered bigger bottles and in all 3 of those scents prefer the gas store one I bought to the real ones. But then I'm such a hypebeast that I don't wear them anymore, because I know they are fake.

I honestly never smelled le male, at least not on my skin
though I do have cuba gold, which is essentially a toned down le male clone
dont hate it dont love it

I feel you. I love the vanilla and lavendar in it. I've always gotten the best comps with it.

yea I'm thinking maybe my taste for git has changed. I dig it.

its funny but buying cologne is as addictive as buying kicks. Like as soon as get one I want, the high wears off and I want another lol

Purchased Green Irish Tweed (blind buy) and I hate it.

I also have Burberry touch, Bvlgari Aqua, Gucci by Gucci, Polo blue and Calvin Klein Eternity (was a gift but I like it).

My fav. is that Gucci by Gucci. 

Edit: maybe someone's down to trade for my Creed? it's the 120 ml. (like 80%)

Last edited:
Purchased Green Irish Tweed (blind buy) and I hate it.

I also have Burberry touch, Bvlgari Aqua, Gucci by Gucci, Polo blue and Calvin Klein Eternity (was a gift but I like it).

My fav. is that Gucci by Gucci. 
Touch is
pimp.gif
.  More of a date/going out at night smell though.  I like GIT too, really fresh, I'd use it daily if the price wasn't so high...

Le Male is the most distinctive smelling cologne ever to me. It screams Night at the Roxbury circa '99 to me. I believe that every older male figure in my life at that time was wearing it. And when I smell it, it's not a good nostalgia, let that shh die.

I've found my signature scent unfortunate thing is, it's $220/100ml. I swear when I first sprayed it on a test paper, I just smiled and chuckled a bit. Like this is the one.

Gucci by Gucci used to be my favorite until I realized that it only lasts for an hour. I used to chalk it up to olfactory fatigue, but with DHI I can smell it on myself after 12 hours . That opening of G by G is one of my favorites though, I love that tobaccoish smell.

Le male does so many things right in terms of what I look for in a cologne. Awesome longevity(12+ hours), great projection, versatility, affordable.

The only problem is that it stinks. :tongue:

Le Male is the most distinctive smelling cologne ever to me. It screams Night at the Roxbury circa '99 to me. I believe that every older male figure in my life at that time was wearing it. And when I smell it, it's not a good nostalgia, let that shh die.

I've found my signature scent unfortunate thing is, it's $220/100ml. I swear when I first sprayed it on a test paper, I just smiled and chuckled a bit. Like this is the one.
you cant say all that and not tell us what it is!

new haarlem or ILNY for all?

ive smelled NH and it is good, but idk if i wanna smell like syrup. i would rather smell it than smell like it i guess

from reviews it seems ILNY for all is similar to NH but not as syrup-y strong. more coffee-ish. i havent smelled it yet tho

Amazon has ILNY for $81 S&S by Amazon and NH for 106 S&S from a couple 3rd parties(50ml)

im going to go smell them both again tomorrow but any input would be cool

Anybody have any thoughts or experience...

Can't wait for the fall and winter. On my purchase list is

Patchouli 24
Straight to Heaven
Back to Black
Chergui

Does anyone like Hearts & Daggers by Ed Hardy? I know its a douchey brand but I love the way it smells.

new haarlem or ILNY for all?

ive smelled NH and it is good, but idk if i wanna smell like syrup. i would rather smell it than smell like it i guess

from reviews it seems ILNY for all is similar to NH but not as syrup-y strong. more coffee-ish. i havent smelled it yet tho

Amazon has ILNY for $81 S&S by Amazon and NH for 106 S&S from a couple 3rd parties(50ml)

im going to go smell them both again tomorrow but any input would be cool

Anybody have any thoughts or experience...
I can tell you one thing, youre better off buying on fragrancenet and getting the 100ml
much better deals

Back
Top Bottom