Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

SPLITS for  

James Heeley- Sel Marin

Parfums de Marly- Pegasus

officially SOLD OUT!!

Thank you, fellas. I'll will update the status of both splits and reply to all PMs if you have questions. 

L'Humaniste and 2nd Herod bottle are on their way, Sel Marin and Pegasus are being ordered tonight.

Baise, put me down for 10ml of Sel Marin too since you're ordering a second bottle. 

Last edited:
I wanted some of that Pegasus 
tired.gif

2nd bottle of Sel Marin is filled. Please DO NOT send me anymore money (without reserving a spot). I think I may have even over sold this one while I was asleep, so some of you will get refunds.

3rd bottle coming, maybe.

Last edited:
Someone just sent me a $23 dollar payment with no verifying message. I've said 3x the splits we're finished. I don't know who you are so send me a message. :smh:

Lol....baise killing it with the sales. Had to take that pure malt out of the casing. That rubber is making my glass collection look crazy. I think it looks way better this way. Even the sprays are better from the atomizer.
View media item 822469

Last edited:
Someone just sent me a $23 dollar payment with no verifying message. I've said 3x the splits we're finished. I don't know who you are so send me a message. :smh:
this is why I send invoices now, sure I lose a little bit of money from PayPal fees, but it definitely helps avoid this

Question: do smoking defeats the purpose of wearing cologne? That or should I expect to still smell the cologne after a good min of airing out after smoking?

Question: do smoking defeats the purpose of wearing cologne? That or should I expect to still smell the cologne after a good min of airing out after smoking?

I don't smoke but I would think they start to mix which is probably not a great smell

Social smoker here. It kinda defeats the purpose.. more so the marinating in other people's smoke than having a toke your self. And I would say it's dependent on the frag too, some nights I would put 3-4 sprays of Aventus on at 8 pm, 5 cigs/hrs later and in a packed club a chick would stop dead in her tracks to tell me I smell good. This has happened on more than a few occassions. It's only been Aventus tho.

Dudes still keep throwing that Aventus around... Damn man missed out on the last split. Anyone down to get a flacon from creed if so pm me... Need that in my collection ASAP!! Just need a good batch.... Really want that pineapple and apple to pop.

Speaking of Aventus, where is the cheapest, legitimate place I can get it?

I can't get in on the splits because I am stationed overseas and there are strict shipping regs unless you're a company.

Groupon
Amazon
Overstock
Fragrancenet

You will have to get all those shipped to a US addy tho. I thought NSJ was doing another split, I'm sure he wouldn't mind as long as you take full responsibility and cover shopping costs.

Cheapsmells (UK company)

If you're in Germany, check essenza-nobile.de

Last edited:
To me there are some fragrances that blend well with smoke, kind of gives it another element. I had a buddy in college that had a lot of different fragrances and was a heavy smoker two that I think went well with smoke were Perry Ellis 360 & Burberry Sport.

Yeah definitely don't mess with those cigs.... But that other smoke adds a piney scent to my sillage.... It's probably my go to and a great compliment getter...... Never fails

Back
Top Bottom