Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

True story, I'm in Puerto Rico for vacation and seeing fam, and I found an old *** bottle of D&G Pour Homme that I left here ages ago at my moms crib.

Threw that **** when I went to dinner Saturday night just because :lol:

Found a bottle of Gucci pour homme ii in the crib I forgot I had , about 2 oz left hit me up if interested in swap or outright buy.

Is that gucci pour homme II hard to find.  That ratchet frag spot had a bottle of that left as well.

Quick little update on availability of splits
Remaining amount of each
Himalaya 80ml (bottle still available, tester)
Pure malt 80ml (bottle still available)
Brooklyn 45ml (bottle accounted for)
Chez bond 45ml (bottle accounted for)

Damn, Looks like I was Late on that Sel Marin Split... 

Baise, If you do decide to buy a 3rd...  Keep me in mind!!  If not, on to the next...

NSJ, would be very intested in a HTTP split aswell...  if thats ever avail.

Kilian is starting to become the Bond 9 of higher niche scents; they keep pumping stuff out left and right

My chick just bought me some very sexy platinum by Victoria secret. She said once she smelled it; she just knew....Not bad....Not bad at all. Already got 3 compliments today and I just started my shift.

Last edited:
My chick just bought me some very sexy platinum by Victoria secret . She said once she smelled it; she just knew... Not bad... Not bad at all. Already got 3 compliments today and I just started my shift.

I have the original VS and it's not bad at all

I don't see it as a problem. Look at Le Labo, Andy Tauer, Annick Goutal, Creed, Montale, Jo Malone etc.. With city exclusives, collaborations, limited edts.. it's not hard to pump out scent after scent.

Last edited:
I don't see it as a problem. Look at Le Labo, Andy Tauer, Annick Goutal, Creed, Montale, Jo Malone etc.. With city exclusives, collaborations, limited edts.. it's not hard to pump out scent after scent.

I just find it funny that is why a lot of people spread hate towards Bond 9

Groupon
Amazon
Overstock
Fragrancenet

You will have to get all those shipped to a US addy tho. I thought NSJ was doing another split, I'm sure he wouldn't mind as long as you take full responsibility and cover shopping costs.

Cheapsmells (UK company)

If you're in Germany, check essenza-nobile.de
Thanks, I checked Overstock and couldn't see a difference between both Aventus'. Please enlighten me. 

Bond 9 is just.. Bond 9. In the short span they been around, they put out like 90 frags... most of them can be found at your favorite hood spot in the mall at a discount. And the whole "Saks Exclusive" rubbish. Just gives it a high-end designer feel. Think of Gucci watches to an IWC or Piguet. That in essence is what Bond 9 is to the niche perfume industry. Nothing wrong with that tho.

I'm trying to send Baise this New Haarlem, but just had a horrid experience at the post office, not only did I use up my entire damn lunch break waiting in line, but when I finally get to the counter the chick says I can't even ship it. I'll post what I sent Baise here to see if someone can reply in the next 30 minutes, I'm pretty sure this Post All place closes at 5pm.

Man, this is a ******* nightmare. I just got back from the Post Office near my work, they said I couldn't ship it because it was parfum and weighed over 16 oz. So I asked her what I'm supposed to do. She said I could go to a shipping facility like this one place called Post All? I'm guessing that will cost a ton though. As it is already the only box it fit in for shipping was $9.60 flat rate or something. I should have asked for advice before I shipped it, I haven't shipped anything in my damn life 
laugh.gif

How have you guys sent colognes in the past? 

you guys...
I want to kill myself right now, I got the worst haircut i've ever had in my entire life

this is what I asked for, showed this exact picture
View media item 825375
the end product looked EXACTLY like this poor guy
View media item 825376
wasnt really salvagable at that point so I had them cut it all off, now I'm ******* bald
yayyy
the end

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, thank god my boy has been cutting my hair for years and knows exactly what I want. Also funny you wanted that cut NSJ, that's basically the haircut I have, haven't seen too many other people with that cut thank god

Damn man, that is awful I didn't know it was THAT bad...I'm trying to think if there was a way to salvage it, but if it was legit like #2nd pic then yeah I can see why you had to shave it all off...could've maybe just went with the longest clip on top? Dunno...that 2nd pic is crazy, is that from NT? Wonder if dude kept it 
laugh.gif

I ALMOST cut all my hair off, It was so long that it had to be gelled back or i'd look like complete ish, luckily my boy talked me out of it at the barbershop and just took it down about halfway, to keep it out of my face. So thankful for that move, it was on V-Day too

Back
Top Bottom