Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Speaking of... are you gonna split Bal d'afrique anytime soon baise?
ima need at least 20 ml more of this juice 
nthat.gif

Went with a spray of HB and Bleu de Chanel edp. So damn easy to wear. Probly got the best stranger's reaction to it the last time i had on that combo. Walked past this lady and her face had that almost shocked/taken aback look lol. Definitely a people pleaser.

My girl was waiting in the car while I dropped off a package. Apparently and older woman I passed up broke her neck the second I passed her up out of the post office and checked me out. I forget what I was wearing, I want to say hombrew x Aventus. My girl was like "that lady just stopped in her tracks and looked at your butt." Lol

Saw a cute hippie chick today and immediately got a whiff of patchouli, instant nasty thoughts.

Soon come on that Bal d'Afrique split(s)

Last 10ml of the M Micallef - the No1 left. shipping in the morning. hit me up if u want it.

i swear bal d afrique is remarkable...if you have not gotten your nose under it you are truly missing out on a masterpiece...gotta 100ml bottle and not even 80% done with it and already looking for another 100ml bottle...might just bite the bullet later on a purchase retail lol

anybody here try out the YSL Ultime yet tho..

*** SPLIT // Guerlain Santal Royal // Perry Ellis Oud Black Vanille ***

10ml $22

oriental composition with notes of sandalwood, leather, oud, neroli, cinnamon, rose, amber and musk.

My thoughts; aaaah, all of my favorite notes, cinnamon, rose, oud, sandalwood.. Pretty much, I get an oud/rose/sandalwood combination, it's exotic af, rich in texture, but not overly ostentatious. The leather comes through a bit, but is never over-bearing.

View media item 1976852

10ml $21 (only 3 available)

Possibly, the unicorn in the fragrance community, it showed up in all the discount sites, was wiped out and found to be exactly IF not better than Guerlain's Spiriteuse Double Vanille, now I think the cheapest I've seen is $150. For any one that like Xerjoff Lira, Tobacco Vanille, SDV, GIvenchy Pi, MUST, MUST, MUST, TRY!

View media item 1976861

*** SPLIT // Guerlain Santal Royal // Perry Ellis Oud Black Vanille ***

10ml $22

oriental composition with notes of sandalwood, leather, oud, neroli, cinnamon, rose, amber and musk.

My thoughts; aaaah, all of my favorite notes, cinnamon, rose, oud, sandalwood.. Pretty much, I get an oud/rose/sandalwood combination, it's exotic af, rich in texture, but not overly ostentatious. The leather comes through a bit, but is never over-bearing.

View media item 1976852

10ml $21 (only 3 available)

Possibly, the unicorn in the fragrance community, it showed up in all the discount sites, was wiped out and found to be exactly IF not better than Guerlain's Spiriteuse Double Vanille, now I think the cheapest I've seen is $150. For any one that like Xerjoff Lira, Tobacco Vanille, SDV, GIvenchy Pi, MUST, MUST, MUST, TRY!

View media item 1976861
Which one will have me smelling like an Arabic Prince?

I always heard about Rose/Oud combos but I never tried one before yesterday. I smelled and picked up a sample of Rose D'Arabie, joint is fire.  Any other Rose/Oud scents I need to try?

it was warm yesterday so put on that VIW x HB01... ran into a friend about 6 hrs later and hugged her. she hit me up later that night saying "you smelled amazing when i hugged you" 
smokin.gif

When you guys layer with HB01 do you layer immediately after applying the base layer of HB01 while it's still wet, or do you wait a minute for it to dry and then apply the scent on top of it?

This weekend I went with the first batch of HB that Baise sold on here and layered it with HTTP(big thanks to the guy who was kind enough to sell me his decant).

Friday night I went to this Caribbean rave, so there was a whole lotta dancing and grinding involved. It was hot and humid as **** too so I was sweating bullets. Got home at 7am Saturday, showered, and went about my day. Sunday night we had visitors over and I was given compliments of how good I smelled. I had not put on any cologne since Friday night, all I did was 2 sprays of each on each side of the neck. :wow:

I always heard about Rose/Oud combos but I never tried one before yesterday. I smelled and picked up a sample of Rose D'Arabie, joint is fire.  Any other Rose/Oud scents I need to try?

I've personally tried and enjoyed Oud Palao. Lasts mad long. Also heard Oud Ispahan is quite similar and highly rated.

Friday night I went to this Caribbean rave

Bro this I must experience. :wow: :lol:
I'm not sure if there's any large amount of Caribbean people in the bay area. But try to find the most popular venue that they go to that plays dancehall, reggae, and soca...you will not be disappointed.

I know you be travelling, New York and Miami Carnival are coming up later this year.

Edit: San Fran will be having one on May 28th it seems :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom