Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

YSL L'Homme and Platinum Chanel for me.

This Xerjoff Uden been getting major play the last month though.

Last edited:
Haven't worn anything since last tuesday smh. Been holed up in a hospital room with my daughter who's figting the flu. All of us had it at one point, it got nasty. Can't wait to spray something on, my pH been messed up, I smell like a farm animal.

Damn man the flu is no joke hoping for a speedy recovery for your little one.
thank you sir, yea she's the most active 15 month old I've ever seen and it hit her like a ton of bricks, she recovered for a bit then it came back again in a single night. 

I hope your daughter feels better fam!!!
appreciate it fam! SHe's doing much better today, i think we're being discharged in the a.m.

Rockin TF patchouli absolu and layered with the cheap version of Tuscan leather (forgot the name)
:pimp:

update for al those waitin on 50ml or more Aventus splits.... should be about a week til they'll be shipping out . Will keep you all posted, and will pm those necessary when need be. Gonna be offerin decants of a whole lotta stuff in the next cpl days bthat i wasn't planning to. Need a new car unexpectedly, gotta offset the cost a little bit. If anything you're looking for, feel free to pm me and ask if u want, i may have it.

Rockin TF patchouli absolu and layered with the cheap version of Tuscan leather (forgot the name)
:pimp:

The cheap* layer is called La Yuqawam Homme Rasasi. Only cheap in price. As blasphemous as it sounds, I like it more than TL.

update: no viw left, sorry guys

Time to raise some funds, gonna decant some of the following for anyone tht wants, some i can only do very limited quanitiies, but pm me with what you want and how much and i can quote u a price....

Guerlain spiriteuse double vanille
Roja vetiver extrait
Parfums de marly herod
Micallef the no 1
Vintage dolce & gabbana pour homme
Vintage fahrenheit
Profumum roma antico caruso
Profumum roma battito d'ali
Profumum roma meringa
Profumum roma acqua viva
Tom ford noir extreme
Creed royal oud
Creed original santal
Creed aventus
Creed green irish tweed
Creed millessime imperial
Olfactive studio still life in rio
Amouage memoir man
Amouage reflection man
Jovoy l'art de la guerre
Dior sauvage
Chanel bleu de chanel edt
Chanel platinum egoiste
Profumum roma eccelso
Ineke field notes in paris
Le labo gaiac 10
Imaginary authors.mosaic
Armani prive figueur eden

Last edited:
*** SPLIT // Creed Millisime Imperiale ***

Not my favorite juice, but I know quite a few of y'all love it. All I need is 10ml to get me through the summa.

10ml $18

You get a good batch and it's great but only when it's hot out. The batch I got from Fragrancenet net for $80 last year is flames. First time I ever got 6-8 hours out of MI.

What are your guys go to's for the summer that are readily available in department stores :nerd:

Dept Store:
Gucci Pour Homme II
Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blance
Aqua Di Parma Colonia Intenza
Sean John Unforgivable
Polo Red

These are niche
L'Humaniste
Bergamote 22
Millesime Imperial
Bal D'Afrique
Bond 9 Bleecker Street
Virgin Island Water

I just rotate them through, sometimes I layer with Baise's home brew.

Last edited:
Anyone else want a 50 or 100ml split of.aventus? Squaring things up now. Very little left, so if u wanna get in pm me.

Back
Top Bottom