Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I def see why u guys are feeling Baccarat Rouge after revisiting it but i gotta get that grand soir first,so elegant & smooth.

I thought the original was lackluster performance wise. Maybe I had a bad sample. I'm hearing great things about the extreme version though.

Excuse my ignoramce, but isn't Japan one of the most expensive places on earth especially for things that are cool/popular in the West? You might be able to find a dope vintage spot, you know, those places that look like a hoarders palace with fragrances from floor to ceiling.

I been wearing Versace Dylan Blue for my work cologne. Does the job. Got 1 compliment. Was a blind buy. I like YSL better though

I need to try that next. I'm giving designer fragrances a spin again. I was a niche snob for a few years. I think I've smelled everything that I want to smell niche wise except some of the Roja Dove fragrances.

Saks Fifth Avenue San Francisco invites you to the premier scent event of the season. Our TOM FORD Styling event. This exclusive event is designed for you to experience not only the beauty of TOM FORD Private Blend Collection, but to also introduce View media item 2432803our unique process of styling. Styling is a process of blending fragrances approved by Mr. Ford himself to give your fragrance added flair. Our event will be conducted on May 12th at 4:30 pm, there is limited space, and filling up fast so if you'd like to join me feel free to give me a call at 510 821 4480, or respond to this post to RSVP. I look forward to seeing you soon! Thank you and have

I need to try that next. I'm giving designer fragrances a spin again. I was a niche snob for a few years. I think I've smelled everything that I want to smell niche wise except some of the Roja Dove fragrances.
Delving back into to designer has given me new life in the fragrance game. Plus, a lot of releases on the niche side have been terrible while designer gets better (by better, I mean far away from the clubbing/One Million scents)

Delving back into to designer has given me new life in the fragrance game. Plus, a lot of releases on the niche side have been terrible while designer gets better (by better, I mean far away from the clubbing/One Million scents)

I have Dior Homme Sport 2017 on right now. It smells good so far. I'll have to come back in a few hours and see if all of the "skin scent" comments I read hold any weight.

I picked up a 4 oz Aventus in a Marshalls near me for $218. This would be my "backup" bottle because I bought a 4 oz that's still 95% full from about a year ago. I'm most likely going to keep this second bottle as it's slightly cheaper than a fragrancenet bottle, but I got my first 4oz bottle for literally $145 so this second bottle is still a lot more. Was pretty surprised though to find Aventus in a Marshalls of all places. There was also a bottle of the Aventus for her right beside it...

I frequent Marshalls often to try to see what I can score and I've had some good luck finding some really luxury items. Again, I'm not entirely sure on if I'm going to keep this bottle because it's only about 42$ cheaper than fragrancenet but I guess that's usually what is the standard for comparing cheap frags. It should also be noted that I live in Canada so I'd definitely be hit with taxes and duties if I ordered a bottle from Fragrancenet. Leaning toward keeping it but what's your guys' opinion?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom